Deweyville @ New Waverly, predictions

I say 31-24 PIRATES....their defense is better than hemphill's.....could go the other way...pirates better buckle up...NW is way better than groveton and maybe as good as SA....NW suprised me......They suprised a bunch of people.  Like I said and I will say again....anyone can beat anyone in this district.  I know CC beat NW but you can't compared games....NW is pretty good but I think they pirates can win if they play like they did against groveton.  Good luck both teams!

I was very surprised at the New Waverly-Hemphill score last week.  I had already counted out NW for the playoffs.  This entire district is difficult to predict, and it looks like everyone except Groveton has a shot at it.  I am still not sold on Deweyville yet.  I am going with New Waverly in a close ballgame.

Deweyville will have their work cut out for them on Friday on the road at New Waverly....

After the San Augustine win over Corrigan-Camden, the performance by the Pirates against San Augustine looks much, much better....

I'll take Deweyville on the road in this one....

And for the record, that NW/Hemphill game, it doesn't surprise me very much, I never thought Hemphill was very good....

Hard to pick..have not seen either squad this season..NW is usually hit or miss from one year to the next..one thing for sure is that they will always have athletes...whether or not the coach can harness that talent is another matter...D-Ville should have confidence going in...who wins..who knows but I'll be rooting for the Pirates..

Dont know for sure but I am leaning towards the Pirates. I have not seen enough out of NW. Like some of the previous posters, the DV/SA game is beginning to look different.

i think that the DV-SA game may have been the district champingship game....and i am from DV[quote name="89falcon" post="1086451" timestamp="1318897620"]
Dont know for sure but I am leaning towards the Pirates. I have not seen enough out of NW. Like some of the previous posters, the DV/SA game is beginning to look different.
[/quote]

i agree there #60 dad i see that bein the turnout but not the score! i pick dville in this one they are a hard hitting team and i think they will roll in this one and also i think they are gonna be the surprise team everyone is counting them out this year but i think we r in for a surprise Sa and Dville sounds like the district game! 

Pirates - 42
NW - 14

[quote name="#60 dad" post="1086614" timestamp="1318906772"]
i think that the DV-SA game may have been the district champingship game....and i am from DV[quote author=89falcon link=topic=89970.msg1086451#msg1086451 date=1318897620]
[/quote]
[/quote]

I would agree to that...

[quote name="SAWolverine" post="1086908" timestamp="1318955527"]
[quote author=#60 dad link=topic=89970.msg1086614#msg1086614 date=1318906772]
i think that the DV-SA game may have been the district champingship game....and i am from DV[quote author=89falcon link=topic=89970.msg1086451#msg1086451 date=1318897620]
[/quote]
[/quote]

I would agree to that...
[/quote]
I want to see how they match up with Corrigan before I change my opinion. I still feel that our o-lines sub par performance had alot to do with the SA game being as close as it was. I will admit that D-ville is alot better than i thought they were going to be.

[quote name="JesseJames" post="1086916" timestamp="1318956473"]
[quote author=SAWolverine link=topic=89970.msg1086908#msg1086908 date=1318955527]
[quote author=#60 dad link=topic=89970.msg1086614#msg1086614 date=1318906772]
[/quote]
[/quote]

I would agree to that...
[/quote]
I want to see how they match up with Corrigan before I change my opinion. I still feel that our o-lines sub par performance had alot to do with the SA game being as close as it was. I will admit that D-ville is alot better than i thought they were going to be.
[/quote]
Come on man, sub par this, sub par that. Giving credit where credit is due is the right approach here, not excuses. ::) Good luck to the Pirates tonight on the trip to NW.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83