PN-G vs LC-M PREDICTIONS

Sorry soulja it wasn't directed at you. I told you weeks before the game it was gonna be ugly and as you know I wasn't fibbing you. It could have been worse had we not called the dogs off so to speak. Just remember, in three weeks if we should 3pt , you know what you gotta do for the next year, remember our bet lol! Lord help me if we lose lol, you know I hate maroon !;-)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1089134" timestamp="1319213765"]
Is anyone considering the idea that maybe if Jeff Mathews wins this game and get a playoff birth then maybe he might rest his starters a lil but and not worry about winning the last two games?
[/quote]
so pretty much what ur saying...is that after png performs an ol fashion beat down...we will be reading that matthews benched half the starters lol..perfect lookin forward to reading that and laughing lol

Is anyone considering the idea that maybe if Jeff Mathews wins this game and get a playoff birth then maybe he might rest his starters a lil but and not worry about winning the last two games?
[/quote] Sounds like a good excuse! Central did not do it last year and they were Dist champs! So I give thumbs up to that coaching staff! Rest your starters LOL ! I think Mathews has more balls than that!

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1089348" timestamp="1319225128"]
Sorry soulja it wasn't directed at you. I told you weeks before the game it was gonna be ugly and as you know I wasn't fibbing you. It could have been worse had we not called the dogs off so to speak. Just remember, in three weeks if we should 3pt , you know what you gotta do for the next year, remember our bet lol! Lord help me if we lose lol, you know I hate maroon !;-)
[/quote]Chances are in your favor for a win at this point. 

[/quote]

Man, are you [i]already[/i] whining? ;) ;D

[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1089422" timestamp="1319230716"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=89940.msg1089134#msg1089134 date=1319213765]
[/quote]

Man, are you [i]already[/i] whining? ;) ;D
[/quote]

lol rol.....starting a week early. ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont