Port Arthur Memorial vs. Channelview Game Thread/Memorial wins!

WOSgrad

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Defense coordinator has to make adjustments too much talent to not adjust at half but hats off to channelview always play us tough every year. Their passing game is the truth and QB is a intelligent player with accuracy. Memorial #1 defensive end matthew romar went down, and starting cornerback jalen barnes went down injuries apart of the game. Cant run the ball against memorial defense but, Secondary needs alil more work. i like our chances against running teams might not face another legit throwing team till playoffs. GO TITANS, the big showdown against westbrook next week. Ugly win but  rather win ugly than lose pretty

Classic game we got work to do on the secondary kids are right dere to make a play but there awareness to attack the ball is terrible but channelview has sum stud recievers,  i think they will beat wb and ns, but channelview has always gave us fits

What a game.CV has a real good team and played tuff never giving up.My take on the PAM secondary they were right there in coverage to make a int.CV wr's w/great hands and leaping ability to go up and pull dwn.passes.Hurt is a great QB.Turning point of the game was when #10 Jenkins intercepted a CV pass and ran about 40 yds setting up a td early in the 3rd qtr.My 1st time to see da Titans.They have tons of talent everywhere.Great entertaining band/drill teams also ;)

[quote name="zeroturn" post="1084640" timestamp="1318732019"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=89902.msg1084379#msg1084379 date=1318715174]
I hate trap games
[/quote] what is trap game?
[/quote]

I game that teams tend to overlook because they are coming off a big game with a rivalry game on deck. It's like the sandwhich/middle game of the three.

Katy this Katy that. Katy "IS" the premier 5A team in the state.It's no different then E.Trinity and Allen. Lake Travis is the premier team in 4A. All these teams put there pants on one leg at a time just like everyone else. Let's see a playoff bracket before we start to access who the threats are. Sugar Land Hightower took out a real good North Shore team in Round 2 of 2008. Them guys had been gunning for them the whole year. Simple put they had gotten tired of everyone talking about how good North Shore was from year to year. So in the words of Lee Corso,  "not so fast my friend"

[quote name="mypooh" post="1084814" timestamp="1318763482"]
Katy this Katy that. Katy "IS" the premier 5A team in the state.It's no different then E.Trinity and Allen. Lake Travis is the premier team in 4A. All these teams put there pants on one leg at a time just like everyone else. Let's see a playoff bracket before we start to access who the threats are. Sugar Land Hightower took out a real good North Shore team in Round 2 of 2008. Them guys had been gunning for them the whole year. Simple put they had gotten tired of everyone talking about how good North Shore was from year to year. So in the words of Lee Corso,  "not so fast my friend"
[/quote]
Well said!!!
Just cause CV played us tough doesnt mean they will beat NS or WestBrook. Week to week its all about style of play and matchups.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83