Corrigan Camden vs. Hemphill

Regardless of who finishes where in district these Hemphill players and coaches should be VERY proud of how they have played and rebounded after last years zero win season.  There are some very special players on this team that deserve to win and do well.  And regardless of what everyone says there are good players on this team other than the Twine's.  There are two really good recievers on this team and a good offensive line. 
FYI, the Hornets may not win another game this season, just as CC or SA may not, however the one thing that I can tell you is that nobody will stop the Twines from getting insane yardage and multiple scores....  Count on it!

is the name of the team hemphill or twinehill??? i mean there are more players on that team. and im not being mean, just think the rest of the team is not getting any props. and btw CC and SA will have a defense that is faster than what hemphill has seen. just know that other players have to get sum credit. as well.

[quote name="jlc2010" post="1087303" timestamp="1318984035"]
just know that other players have to get sum credit. as well.
[/quote]I completely agree.  I am sick of hearing how this is a one man team.  I will be the first to tell you that Justin is in a league of his own however there are still other good players on this team that deserve credit as well and contribute weekly.  Most of the "one man team" comments (if not all) that I have heard have come from the SA posters, just saying.

Guest momof2hornets
[quote name="jlc2010" post="1087303" timestamp="1318984035"]
is the name of the team hemphill or twinehill??? i mean there are more players on that team. and im not being mean, just think the rest of the team is not getting any props. and btw CC and SA will have a defense that is faster than what hemphill has seen. just know that other players have to get sum credit. as well.
[/quote]

Jamie..... that is totally you trying to start smack where there isnt any. Justin was the first one to say to his team when he broke that record and got his award at the pep rally that it was NOT possible without those guys to open holes!!! He is not a one man show they are a team. If you were a coach you would know that you build around the offense, it just so happens to be part of our offense are brothers, but the team as a whole is a band of brothers. they work well together, grew up together and lookout for each other. TEAM WORK. If you know players on the team, I encourage you to ask any one of them if they feel left out or not getting props as you say.

[quote name="greenhornet" post="1087564" timestamp="1319033742"]
[quote author=jlc2010 link=topic=89899.msg1087303#msg1087303 date=1318984035]
[/quote]

Jamie..... that is totally you trying to start smack where there isnt any. Justin was the first one to say to his team when he broke that record and got his award at the pep rally that it was NOT possible without those guys to open holes!!! He is not a one man show they are a team. If you were a coach you would know that you build around the offense, it just so happens to be part of our offense are brothers, but the team as a whole is a band of brothers. they work well together, grew up together and lookout for each other. TEAM WORK. If you know players on the team, I encourage you to ask any one of them if they feel left out or not getting props as you say.
[/quote]

I am sure he does not like you putting his name out there.....FYI  You guys have gone from talking smack to talking down because you know you will lose the rest of the season.  If you forget, SA was down just like Hemphill.  If you want to see some kids play as a team, just wait until you come into SA.  We INVOLVE ALL players, we do not run the same player the whole night.

[quote name="STINGER" post="1087314" timestamp="1318984778"]
just know that other players have to get sum credit. as well.
[/quote]I completely agree.  I am sick of hearing how this is a one man team.  I will be the first to tell you that Justin is in a league of his own however there are still other good players on this team that deserve credit as well and contribute weekly.  Most of the "one man team" comments (if not all) that I have heard have come from the SA posters, just saying.
[/quote]
Who is contributing on defense?

Guest momof2hornets
[quote name="SAWolverine" post="1087916" timestamp="1319063547"]
[quote author=greenhornet link=topic=89899.msg1087564#msg1087564 date=1319033742]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I am sure he does not like you putting his name out there.....FYI  You guys have gone from talking smack to talking down because you know you will lose the rest of the season.  If you forget, SA was down just like Hemphill.  If you want to see some kids play as a team, just wait until you come into SA.  We INVOLVE ALL players, we do not run the same player the whole night.
[/quote]

I couldnt care less what he likes... he should never approach me in a store again about how good the Twine kid is, I dont care for two faced people at all. As far as the rest of the season... I heard SA has taken care of that for us already.

Guest momof2hornets
I have only one more reply to make to this post and Im done. I was sitting here reflecting over all the posts yall (SA fans) have made about the Twine kids, are you that much of haters or just that jealous of all the attention they are getting? Sometimes we forget they are kids that are busting their butt to achieve something more for a team. Just like yalls players, I have never mentioned any of their names or called them out. Is it so bad that you cant have respect for an athlete that works hard and gets the job done? Imagine those kids that read this blog and the pressure they feel because of the hate put on them. They cant help it if they are good at what they do. I'm not willing to take part in that about any kid. I may talk smack but not outright hate on some kids. We cant help whats put in the paper or on tv about them or anyone else. The younger kid was getting in the paper before football came along for baseball. You guys got this, is that what you wanna hear? Your great! Great team! Nobody better.

[quote name="greenhornet" post="1088067" timestamp="1319079243"]
I have only one more reply to make to this post and Im done. I was sitting here reflecting over all the posts yall (SA fans) have made about the Twine kids, are you that much of haters or just that jealous of all the attention they are getting? Sometimes we forget they are kids that are busting their butt to achieve something more for a team. Just like yalls players, I have never mentioned any of their names or called them out. Is it so bad that you cant have respect for an athlete that works hard and gets the job done? Imagine those kids that read this blog and the pressure they feel because of the hate put on them. They cant help it if they are good at what they do. I'm not willing to take part in that about any kid. I may talk smack but not outright hate on some kids. We cant help whats put in the paper or on tv about them or anyone else. The younger kid was getting in the paper before football came along for baseball. You guys got this, is that what you wanna hear? Your great! Great team! Nobody better.
[/quote]
Quit cryin! This has been a long standing rivalry. Another thing, when we were coming off of our losing year our fans didn't show up at Hemphill sporting events and shout across the gym at your football players what a certain pair of brothers was going to do to them in a couple of weeks. Didn't set well with the wolfpack as you could imagine.

[color=red][size=14pt]GO WOLVES !!!!!!!!![/size][/color]

[quote name="greenhornet" post="1088046" timestamp="1319077783"]
[quote author=SAWolverine link=topic=89899.msg1087916#msg1087916 date=1319063547]
[quote author=greenhornet link=topic=89899.msg1087564#msg1087564 date=1319033742]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I couldnt care less what he likes... he should never approach me in a store again about how good the Twine kid is, I dont care for two faced people at all. As far as the rest of the season... I heard SA has taken care of that for us already.
[/quote]

Just a punk move...and yeah we probably have.....

[quote name="rlsmith1975" post="1088463" timestamp="1319135353"]
I love high school football and am a truly fanatic homer for my alma mater. But, the least few days has reminded me it's only a game, and in the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter much. Good luck to all the local teams, and may they all play injury free this week...
[/quote]
Well said.

[quote name="SteelerCzy" post="1088506" timestamp="1319139192"]
[quote author=rlsmith1975 link=topic=89899.msg1088463#msg1088463 date=1319135353]
I love high school football and am a truly fanatic homer for my alma mater. But, the least few days has reminded me it's only a game, and in the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter much. Good luck to all the local teams, and may they all play injury free this week...
[/quote]
Well said.
[/quote]
Your right. I understand that yall are going through a tough time right now. It's sad that it takes a tragedy to bring people togethor and put things into perspective. Good luck and prayers in the days and weeks to come.

you are totally misuderstanding greenhornet. not one time did i say that the twines are very good players. all i said was that there are other people on the team that deserve credit, thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you got a problem with that then so be it. i have alot of friends there and most of the time they talk just as much smack about SA as i do hemphill. its all in fun. just was giving all the team props. nuff said bout this. just glad both teams are doing good.

[quote name="greenhornet" post="1088067" timestamp="1319079243"]
[/quote]
Hate? Grow up drama queen. It's a message board. The kids will get fired up if they read the message board. Boo hoo!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami