HEY SMITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

outanup

[quote name="Purple Runs Deep" post="1083916" timestamp="1318693991"]
Kinda new....Whats the deal with this SMITTY character?
[/quote]

He has been calling out the d coordinator at nederland for a few years now saying he needs to get fired.  Now for some reason Smitty is nowhere to be found except for the Political Forum.  ;)

Guest Pirate_pride_07
I know this may be off topic and totally random but this post got me thinking. Did GGilbert get permanently banned or something? I haven't seen him all year.

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1084021" timestamp="1318700028"]
[quote author=Purple Runs Deep link=topic=89894.msg1083916#msg1083916 date=1318693991]
Kinda new....Whats the deal with this SMITTY character?
[/quote]

He has been calling out the d coordinator at nederland for a few years now saying he needs to get fired.  Now for some reason Smitty is nowhere to be found except for the Political Forum.  ;)
[/quote]

That's not all. He loves to rag on PN-G for building a new stadium and seems hellbent on keeping new schools out of Nederland. Not to mention that he starts some of the craziest threads in the political forum (even as a conservative, I think he's a little out there).

Guest The-NHS
Let's let him be. His posts are typically ignorant and all he does is answer questions with a question.

Example. "Smitty, have you seen how good Nederland's defense is? They are solid." Smitty's reply, "How's the defense going to be next year?"

I could hold a better conversation with my dog.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami