RIVALRY WEEK! Memorial vs West Brook PREDICTIONS

Yes, the proud mother of a player apparently asked around about me, and someone who knew me pointed me out to her. She just wanted to make it known that she read the things I had said about her 17 year old son, and she didn't like it one bit. I just sat there with my mouth wide open, stunned that she would have the cajonas to actually call me out. Apparently, she had actually done this before to the parent of another player that was giving her son unfavorable criticism. (For the record, I dont even have a child on the team, I'm just a fan.) Some people just dont get the fact that this is a public message board. When your "little angel" is a high profile player on a team that has had alot of success in the past, and he screws up....expect a little criticism. Just sayin......

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[b]Beaumont West Brook 26[/b] Port Arthur Memorial 0  -  2008 

Port Arthur Memorial 7 [b]Beaumont West Brook 13[/b] - 2009

Port Arthur Memorial 15 [b]Beaumont West Brook 42[/b] - 2010

[b][color=blue]Beaumont West Brook  17[/color][/b]    [color=black][b]Port Arthur Memorial        14[/b][/color] [b]- 2011[/b]
[size=24pt]
[color=red][b]DA'[/b][/color] [color=blue][b]CURSE[/b][/color] [color=black][b]LIVES!!!![/b][/color][/size]

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1085245" timestamp="1318799610"]
Get real. Y'all couldn't hold Sterling to 14.
[/quote]
[b]DON'T WORRY ABOUT STERLING....YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT:[/b]

[size=24pt][color=red][b]DA'[/b][/color] [color=blue][b]CURSE[/b][/color][/size]

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="1085352" timestamp="1318803466"]
PAM takes this game personal. PAM will lose because of this.  It is gonna be painful for the PAM fans.
WB will win because this is a business matter.  And we in DA business.  8)
I dont eat crow.
[/quote]
we serve it....

CHECK OUT THIS CROW EATING CONTEST!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSgtRey#p/u/9/10gEXlEaQsc

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="1085210" timestamp="1318798128"]
Yes, the proud mother of a player apparently asked around about me, and someone who knew me pointed me out to her. She just wanted to make it known that she read the things I had said about her 17 year old son, and she didn't like it one bit. I just sat there with my mouth wide open, stunned that she would have the cajonas to actually call me out. Apparently, she had actually done this before to the parent of another player that was giving her son unfavorable criticism. (For the record, I dont even have a child on the team, I'm just a fan.) Some people just dont get the fact that this is a public message board. When your "little angel" is a high profile player on a team that has had alot of success in the past, and he screws up....expect a little criticism. Just sayin......
[/quote]

There there now 82...I thought you were reformed! Let it go because everybody doesn't know. I guess they do now. Forgive and Forget. Lol

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="1085352" timestamp="1318803466"]
PAM takes this game personal. PAM will lose because of this.  It is gonna be painful for the PAM fans.
WB will win because this is a business matter.  And we in DA business.  8)
I dont eat crow.
[/quote]

[b][size=16pt]Well said..PERSONAL[/size][/b]
PAM would do anything to beat "Stump"....I can hear it now (in my Oprah Winfree voice)
[size=14pt][color=blue][b] "All my life I had to Fight, I loves Stump (and I wanted him for my coach), but I'll kill him dead before I let him beat me"[/b][/color][/size]
[size=36pt][b][size=24pt][move][color=red][size=24pt][size=18pt]"FEAR DA Curse and The Weapon"[/size][/size][/color][/move][/size][/b][/size]

[quote author=El Sgt Rey (Hispanol) link=topic=89877.msg1085241#msg1085241 date=1318799451]

[b][color=blue]Beaumont West Brook  17[/color][/b]    [color=black][b]Port Arthur Memorial        14[/b][/color] [b]- 2011[/b]

sorry El Sarge youre wrong, that was NoSho defense that held us to 14 pts. weak brooke wont be as fortunate. Just because you have a .22 for a "weapon" dont mean you should bring it to a fight with a .50 cal

[quote name="thaghost" post="1085581" timestamp="1318814075"]
[quote author=El Sgt Rey (Hispanol) link=topic=89877.msg1085241#msg1085241 date=1318799451]

sorry El Sarge youre wrong, that was NoSho defense that held us to 14 pts. weak brooke wont be as fortunate. Just because you have a .22 for a "weapon" dont mean you should bring it to a fight with a .50 cal
[/quote]

[size=14pt][color=blue][size=18pt]Now, which type of .22 are you referring? .22 short / .22 Long / .22 hornet / .22 - 250 / .222 / .223....there are quite a few more. Now I know .50 cal are common nowadays in PA, in school zones and such, but likley more people have died in PA because of a .22 not a .50 cal. Likely won't be any different Friday....Just saying.[/size][/color]  ;)[/size]

I will say this, "IF" PAM gets past us....and that is a big "IF" I will be the first to give congrats and support them as far as they can go. I am happy for the success in PA. BUT rest assured, you better tighten your belt, eat red pepper, and have rocks in your pocket come Friday night....

[b][color=red]Oh I forgot that is apart of the mandatory supply list to enroll![/color][/b] ;D

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="1085210" timestamp="1318798128"]
[/quote]
man thats interesting! I don't know a lot of the players on the team but I am curious as to which parent called you out. No need to name drop on the mssg boards though, just curious, and sorry you got called out like that

[quote name="Popa Blu" post="1085605" timestamp="1318815824"]
[quote author=thaghost link=topic=89877.msg1085581#msg1085581 date=1318814075]

[/quote]

[size=14pt][color=blue][size=18pt]Now, which type of .22 are you referring? .22 short / .22 Long / .22 hornet / .22 - 250 / .222 / .223....there are quite a few more. Now I know .50 cal are common nowadays in PA, in school zones and such, but likley more people have died in PA because of a .22 not a .50 cal. Likely won't be any different Friday....Just saying.[/size][/color]  ;)[/size]
[/quote]

Man please, I was just watching on the news how a 18y/o was shot in BMT (with his own gun mind you) during a home invasion. So you can shove that doo-doo RIGHT back up the hole you "BLUIETT" out of

Well well well seems like the fans from WB want to bring up the past. I have you know that we in PA have thrown out anything associated with the Ronnie Thompson era. He USED to be a hell of a coach way back when but those years at PAM where no where near the level we are playing now. Last year we thought we would cross the hurdle of WB but we where a year ahead of ourselves. This is the year we get over it and losing last year AGAIN well have our kids focus on this year even that much better. As far as the Weapon he is a hell of a player to bad the game is not played one on one. I have you know that we probably have the best set of Tackles in the district this year in Armstead and Reno. In the words of Bart Scott " Can't Wait "

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1085908" timestamp="1318863193"]
West Brook's defense is not too shabby.  Memorial will not be scoring 40+ points in this one.  However, WB won't be winning either. 

Titans - 28

Bruins - 14
[/quote]

We will take it and run with it

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder