RIVALRY WEEK! Memorial vs West Brook PREDICTIONS

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

82 you got my respect plus you keep it real. This game will not be the blow out that we are anticipating. I have seen WB play and they have improved on both Offense and Defense. Preparation is key for both teams. 28-10 PAM wins.  BTW we predicted blowouts before and left with lopsided reults. Gotta get over this hump!!!

[quote name="bigd92" post="1084890" timestamp="1318775845"]
82 you got my respect plus you keep it real. This game will not be the blow out that we are anticipating. I have seen WB play and they have improved on both Offense and Defense. Preparation is key for both teams. 28-10 PAM wins.  BTW we predicted blowouts before and left with lopsided reults. Gotta get over this hump!!!
[/quote]Hey man, I tell it like it is, and I call them like I see them. I'm a WB fan till the end, but some folks, who would rather read than post (and you know who you are, as you made that perfectly clear when you decided to get in my face at a game), apparently dont like what I have to say. The others would rather smack my karma for it. Truth hurts, apparently. I'm already looking at next year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami