Aledo-Johnathan Gray

[quote name="mypooh" post="1083898" timestamp="1318693510"]
All I want know is why Texas? He should of saw the writing on the wall last week in that whopping OU baby. Texas O is trash
[/quote]
Not with him and Malcom Brown together?  With the development of McCoy and Ash and the O-line it will be a force for the next few years.

On another note, they should have pulled him a lot earlier.  No excuse to brutalize another team like that for the sake of statistics.  I am sure the coach and Gray's dad trying to get his name in the national records some more.

I can't see it and I'm from Texas all my life and not a homer. UT needs to get rid of Mack Brown there comes a time when a college coach has run it's course. It just look like he has run his in Austin. I'm starting to hear the some excuses I heard every year in the begining of his tenure. I'm showing UT OL as having 2 Sr 2 Red shirt Soph and 1 true Soph.Correct me if I'm wrong that's basically 2 Sr. and 2 Jr. Garrett Gilbert was the problem last year but he is gone this year. So what will it be next? I see one problem there is no game breaker at WR. Goodwin red shirted this year and will be back next year I hope. I really think they recruit to fast there is a lot of growning that happens between a high school kid Jr and Sr year. They miss out because they already have the States best as Jr committed a year early. 

[quote name="mypooh" post="1084137" timestamp="1318705895"]
Goodwin red shirted this year and will be back next year I hope.[/quote]

He was going to redshirt to concentrate on 2012 olympics in the long jump, however, he came back and started practicing and playing after the Rice game...He's been playing...

[quote name="mypooh" post="1084137" timestamp="1318705895"]
I can't see it and I'm from Texas all my life and not a homer. UT needs to get rid of Mack Brown there comes a time when a college coach has run it's course. It just look like he has run his in Austin. I'm starting to hear the some excuses I heard every year in the begining of his tenure. I'm showing UT OL as having 2 Sr 2 Red shirt Soph and 1 true Soph.Correct me if I'm wrong that's basically 2 Sr. and 2 Jr. Garrett Gilbert was the problem last year but he is gone this year. So what will it be next? I see one problem there is no game breaker at WR. Goodwin red shirted this year and will be back next year I hope. I really think they recruit to fast there is a lot of growning that happens between a high school kid Jr and Sr year. They miss out because they already have the States best as Jr committed a year early.
[/quote]

That's actually hilarious.. coach brown has an amazing record at Texas, had ONE bad year last year.. Best WR quit before the season started, whole new coaching staff this year, more freshmen on the team than sophomores and seniors COMBINED.. (49 FR, 25 SO, 19 JR, 18 SR) and a LOT of FR playing in key roles. Idk if you even watched the Oklahoma State game but we could of DEF won that game. Never mind that The winner of the OK/OK ST game will probably be going to the National Championship.. and Texas still has a legit chance at a 10-2 season.

[quote name="mypooh" post="1083898" timestamp="1318693510"]
All I want know is why Texas? He should of saw the writing on the wall last week in that whopping OU baby. Texas O is trash
[/quote]OU is a Texas made team! So when OU loses a game, and they will, you can call them Texas trash as well!

[quote name="SETEXRIDER" post="1085523" timestamp="1318810999"]
[quote author=mypooh link=topic=89866.msg1083898#msg1083898 date=1318693510]
[/quote]OU is a Texas made team! So when OU loses a game, and they will, you can call them Texas trash as well!
[/quote]

Not a OU fan either but I will say that they are at this time easily the better team. It hasn't been close the past couple of years. The main reason I said OU is why go share a backfield with someone when you can have your own in Norman. That being said it's the kid choice and I look forward to watching him play for the longhorns. As far as numbers year in and year out thanks to the NCAA there are more FR and Soph on the team. This is because upper classman that aren't playing transfer out of the program or just give up on playing football period. Not here to bash Mack Brown he does have a good record but you fire the coaches in a system that had guided you to the BCS title game in 2009-2010. This is the same system that Colt McCoy and VY ran with no problem.A year later I must ask was it the coaches or the players. Garrett Gilbert really worked out well this year. Didn't he ? The saying goes that head coaches fire asst to save there job. As for as watching the Oklahoma St game no I didn't didn't watch but I saw where Brown had his best game with more to come. I do think that Ok State suffers a couple of losses this year. They want breathe on the title game even if they do beat OU.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder