Barbers Hill vs. Houston C.E. King Game Thread/BH wins!!

WOSgrad

[quote name="BHtheHill" post="1083876" timestamp="1318692562"]
Eagles D played good but still waiting on the offense to play a mistake free game.
[/quote]One of the two fumbles was on the CEK 2yd. line. We should have scored another touchdown IMO. It will hurt us in the playoffs. Running backs need to keep the ball in tight to their bodies and not try to stretch it out across the goal line. We only lost 1 of the 2 fumbles. Oh, I just remembered, for smokin baby, GCM sucks ;D

First and foremost -
1. Barbers Hill

Secondly, the performances in 2 of your 4 losses -
2. C.E. King
3. LCM

Lastly -
4. Barbers Hill

This is in good fun....but in all seriousness, congrats on a nice win last night.  We're really looking forward to this match up!  We though it was going to be pattycaking the rest of the way through but it looks like we have another decent match-up coming.

[quote name="hsfootballjunkie" post="1084064" timestamp="1318702718"]
I agree with gcm here. I think gcm is getting better everyweek and [b]bh is reading there press clippings[/b]. I think they will get knocked off before the regular season is over.
[/quote]

You haven't read all of the BH poster's comments then. There has been lots of concern about the way we have played. Trust me, we are not overlooking anybody. As for GCM's play everyone has noticed the improvment. I gave the Broncos the edge in your match up just because of their ability to find a way to get the win. GCM made a big statement with the win.

Now it gets interesting the rest of the regular season. The district race has become a lot more exciting.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83