Dayton vs. Goose Creek Memorial Game Thread/GCM wins!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to GCM. They came to play and sent a message tonight. Truth of tha matter DA BRONX got out played / out hustled / out coached / out any other thing you could think of on da football field. DA BRONX better wake up or the playoff streak will be a memory. Been along time since we sat on da other side of a good ole fashion spankin. Don't hang your head boys theres always next Friday and I have officially lowered my expectations to just spankin Crosby this year. ;D 

I hate to say it but we are not getting better we are actually getting worse as the year is progressing and as bad as our kids are performing I think you have to look at the coach. I mean starting jamal at running back over mcbride makes no sense those 2 early fumbles killed us and our defensive just absolutely cant make plays I saw one kid that actually looked like he was running away from the ball carrier I hate to say it but this team looks like it is quitting once again that falls on the coach. Love the bronx but win or lose this looks sloppy and uninspired nothing like the broncos I know.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1083420" timestamp="1318649130"]
[quote author=Jeepz link=topic=89856.msg1083204#msg1083204 date=1318645627]
Seem to be self destructing, how did we look so good the first 3 games, then it all turned to sh**
[/quote]

Because your opponents weren't that good.
[/quote]
Not true. Elkins (4-2 with losses to Dayton and Hightower), Angelton and yes, Ike, are good teams. The Broncos looked better early in the season [b]this[/b] year. Very puzzling.

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1083438" timestamp="1318649539"]
Congrats to GCM. They came to play and sent a message tonight. Truth of tha matter DA BRONX got out played / out hustled / out coached / out any other thing you could think of on da football field. DA BRONX better wake up or the playoff streak will be a memory. Been along time since we sat on da other side of a good ole fashion spankin. Don't hang your head boys theres always next Friday and I have officially lowered my expectations to just spankin Crosby this year. ;D
[/quote]

GL with that your kids don't learn how to tackle the Walters will run all over you.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1083420" timestamp="1318649130"]
Seem to be self destructing, how did we look so good the first 3 games, then it all turned to sh**
[/quote]

[/quote]angletons pretty good

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1083456" timestamp="1318649961"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=89856.msg1083420#msg1083420 date=1318649130]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah Angletons good but probably the 3rd best if not 4th best in 24-4a.

FB schools are really down this year, and Ike... is nothing special at all.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1083462" timestamp="1318650183"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=89856.msg1083456#msg1083456 date=1318649961]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah Angletons good but probably the 3rd best if not 4th best in 24-4a.

FB schools are really down this year, and Ike... is nothing special at all.
[/quote]their not in 24 4a so what are you talking about

CongratsTo GCM!!!! Yall seem to be peaking at the right time! Dayton I don't know whats going on either its like after the BH game yall have just quit!! Not a lot making sense in this district right now. BH beats dayton by 7 GCM beats yall by 27 and GCM loses to CEK then BH beats them by 28!!!! And then you have the 42 point beat down of Lee by BH and Lee takes yall to the wire!! Don't know whats wrong in Dayton land ,but you better get big stu back and fast!

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1083448" timestamp="1318649862"]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Not true. Elkins (4-2 with losses to Dayton and Hightower), Angelton and yes, Ike, are good teams. The Broncos looked better early in the season [b]this[/b] year. Very puzzling.
[/quote]BH took the starch and swagger outa the Broncos. Now they have to figure out how to get it back. On any given Friday!

Guest UHCoog14
Dayton is missing that "game breaker" they have had since GCM has been around. (C. Green, A. Dugat, X. Frank). #1 looked to be that guy, but he was not 100%.  Herrera threw  the ball well, but in the 2nd half after the 3rd or 4th dropped pass for an INT, he started aiming the ball with no zip.

Dayton's defense was way behind schedule. Missing  that D1 tackle and Ripkowski.

GCM makes way too many stupid mistakes. Those type of things are why they have 4 losses and not  1. After the CE King debacle, this team is starting to believe they can  win. Next week will be a big  test for their mental approach. The goal is to win district, not just beat  Dayton. 

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1083443" timestamp="1318649742"]
I hate to say it but we are not getting better we are actually getting worse as the year is progressing and as bad as our kids are performing I think you have to look at the coach. I mean starting jamal at running back over mcbride makes no sense those 2 early fumbles killed us and our defensive just absolutely cant make plays I saw one kid that actually looked like he was running away from the ball carrier I hate to say it but this team looks like it is quitting once again that falls on the coach. Love the bronx but win or lose this looks sloppy and uninspired nothing like the broncos I know.
[/quote]
I agree bronco pride
But I hate to say this, now may be the time to start asking questions

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1083541" timestamp="1318651912"]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=89856.msg1083535#msg1083535 date=1318651787]
What number is  Fowler?
[/quote]
#20 - Best player on the team. Last week he had no touches.
[/quote]i think he is hurt didnt get much action this week just a few plays thrown his way

To be a real fan you've got to take the bad w/the good.If you haven't noticed Dayton for the 1st time in awhile we cannot effectivly run the football.Herrera is doing all he can w/pressure.Tonight he threw 3 pics but recievers looked like they were not sharp on their routes.The run defense has been poor for several games.We struggled w/GP and Lee and except for a little defense stepping up in the second half we could be 0-4 in dist instead of 2-2.Congrads to GCM the better team tonight.Going in I knew we had to play real well and we didn't.Some left early but I stayed late in support for my team.I will not blame any coach period nor any player.I'm still a believer now lets finish strong Broncos.Dust yourself off and keep working 8)

The reason we dont run the ball is because we dont try read the paper tomorrow bet we averaged 6 yds per carry we just choose  to throw way to much and dont blame the receivers they had a few dropped passes but herrera threw some bad int and he had all day to throw the ball dont know what game you were watching

[quote name="liltex" post="1083565" timestamp="1318652312"]
To be a real fan you've got to take the bad w/the good.If you haven't noticed Dayton for the 1st time in awhile we cannot effectivly run the football.Herrera is doing all he can w/pressure.Tonight he threw 3 pics but recievers looked like they were not sharp on their routes.The run defense has been poor for several games.We struggled w/GP and Lee and except for a little defense stepping up in the second half we could be 0-4 in dist instead of 2-2.Congrads to GCM the better team tonight.Going in I knew we had to play real well and we didn't.Some left early but I stayed late in support for my team.I will not blame any coach period nor any player.I'm still a believer now lets finish strong Broncos.Dust yourself off and keep working 8)
[/quote]Amen to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heard we lost Reyes??????

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics