G.P. NORTH SHORE VS. BMT. WEST BROOK BROADCAST/North Shore wins

WOSgrad

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1083184" timestamp="1318645410"]
I hope the fans in the stands at WB are not at critical and supportive as the internet fans.
[/quote]
YES THEY ARE!!
Been on the receiving end of it...sux, but it's part of the game...I may deal with it tomorrow in Missouri.
QB is a very difficult position to criticize...cause it may not be his fault, but instead it could be the play call...or the situation the coach puts the QB in...make sence?

Hey ryker, I just call them like I see them, man! It is what it is. I cannot remember a time since 2005 that we didn't score a TD. The defense kept us in the game the first half. NS made some good halftime adjustments, and we did not. Our secondary was suspect all night, and NS kept passing the ball. We did not cover. Our offense looked lethargic, at best, and couldn't ever seem to get anything going. I was sitting in the stands around complete strangers, and they all said the same things I've been saying all year........we can't score if we can't pass the ball. Plain and simple.

[quote name="sig220" post="1083269" timestamp="1318646512"]
WB just does not have the talent. The district eliminated transfers to WB. That has taken them from 2500 to 2300.  Last years senior class started with 800 freshmen. This year less than 600 freshmen. It is not going to get any better.
[/quote]
Ur wayyy off...But I can't comment yet.

[quote name="sig220" post="1083269" timestamp="1318646512"]
WB just does not have the talent. The district eliminated transfers to WB. That has taken them from 2500 to 2300.  Last years senior class started with 800 freshmen. This year less than 600 freshmen. It is not going to get any better.
[/quote] I agree about the talent dont really know why just look at the the Caleb Blueitt experiment kids just not stepping up for what ever reason it might be..

[quote name="sig220" post="1083369" timestamp="1318647944"]
The defense looked better tonight. The coaches are experimenting with lineups. Don't be surprised if some of the o lineman end up playing both ways. The WB fr team only has about 40 players. You need at least twice that for a decent program.
[/quote] Had to replace a lot of quality kids from last year looks like there not there..

[quote name="puddin tane" post="1083559" timestamp="1318652195"]
I'm enjoying this..maybe the Westbrook players will stop sitting in front of me at Kelly games with their--"is this football", "looks live jv" remarks

sounds like those remarks can be applied to West brook?
[/quote]
You're really comparing TAPPS to 5A?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont