LUMBERTON VS. LIVINGSTON BROADCAST/Livingston wins!

WOSgrad

District action continues in wild and whacky 20-4A as the Lumberton Raiders travel to Livingston to take on the Lions.  Alvin Credeur's Raiders are still searching for their first win on the season, having dropped to 0-6 on the season and 0-3 in district after a 57-10 loss to Port Neches-Groves last Friday night.  Meanwhile, Randy Rowe's Lions, 5-1 on the season and 2-1 in district, seek to recover from their first loss of the season, a 28-14 defeat at the hands of Nederland last Friday.

Join Ken Luck and Clint Davis for all of the action from Lion Stadium in Livingston beginning with the pregame at 7:15 pm and the kickoff at 7:30 pm by tuning into The Eagle, 92.3 KETX or by clicking on the following link:

http://setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/live-games/livingston-lions-football/1292-livingston-football

Enjoy Livingston Lions football on Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports.com!!!

Have to admit I did wonder why in the world he would go for it on 4th down, 4th quarter, and they were up by so much. Don't want to sound like its whining - Livingston has a great team, a much better team than Lumberton this year. The last couple of years the Raiders and Lions played really close games. This year the Raider didn't compare. You've got to give the Raiders credit for playing until the end though.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
I had heard rumors that Livingston was doing that this year to try and run up the score on the teams they were facing. Didn't think Livingston was like that. They just lost respect in my eyes.

Sometimes a coach can't help 'running up the score'. If u hand the ball off, and ur RB goes for 80 and a TD, there is nothing a coach can do to prevent that. In this case though, he had an opportunity to pull back on the reigns. If a team can't stop your 2nd team, then shame on them. However, Lumberton held them on 3 downs, so why not punt on 4th? I agree, completely classless. what is he trying to prove?

liv was beating lcm a few years ago 35-7 in 3rd quarter and lost. i did not think liv coach was trying to run up score but with the loss of bull mayes was putting running backs in different spots to see how they would play.first time i seen white#10 in mayes's spot. was impressed with how fast he hit holes but not sure because of his size can take a lot of big hits up the middle. i know a lot of things had to go right for lcm that night but they did  and they kept fighting and came away with a win

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder