Port Arthur Memorial Titans Making a Statement

WOSgrad

3 things:

1st, yes I called him Xbox because at the time the kids were poorly coached and he deserved that name.  I recent years, PAM has improved and are 2-2 against NS.  Not many programs can say that

2nd, I have co-workers who have kids out there and I made a commitment to them I'd tone it down some and I have because at the end of the day, the players make the memories, not the clowns on the internet.....

3rd, my health has been kinda shakey since May.  Not looking for simpathy but I still keep up with my favorite teams and sometimes get to post.....

I would say that the best chance to lose would still be the West Brook game. Last year game was ugly very ugly I think that we have made some changes but the game plan that West brook rolled out there last year would be the someone I used this year to start the game. I think the final was 44-9 and it wasn't really that close. ( yeah they could of scored 60) I

[quote name="badndn" post="1083987" timestamp="1318697719"]
After watching Pearland on TV Thursday night, I would say that as long as PAM doesn't get Katy, they could make a legit run through the region. Beyond that who knows. A lot of good 5A HSFB being played up in the DFW area.
[/quote]

Until the playoffs we don't know.  I watched some of the Allen game on TV last week and they do not look dominate.  Then they barely won last night.  Either all of DFW is really strong or this may be the year DFW is overated.  Just have to see how it plays out in the playoffs.  One thing is for sure, the major metro's own all fo 5A and most of 4A.  You look at the smaller metro's for 5A and they are not represented hardly at all.  That is why I would like to see PAM make a big run.  I remember when PNG could take on Houston and DFW teams and win.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83