Vidor - LCM game broadcast anywhere??

jmoore

[quote name="jmoore" post="1080864" timestamp="1318453197"]
Anyone know if this game will be broadcasted anywhere online? Checked this website, TSRN, and a couple others. Is there a local radio station that carries either schools games?
[/quote]

Not this week.

LCM gets covered by KOGT radio but they are doing the Silsbee/Bridge City game.

Vidor does not have a radio or internet entity this year. Their games only get covered by their opponents broadcast entity.

Unless, KOGT is carrying the game (and I don't believe they are) here will probably be the best place to be as we will have a game thread and we have folks from both LCM and Vidor that keep those well updated.

I wish we could provide a member of our armed services a little better, but you will at least be able to keep track of it.

Ok, well thanks anyhow. I pretty much checked everywhere I could possibly think of. Doubt my nephew will play much if any at all, he managed to find himself some trouble and just got back with the team. But I figure the rest of the games for the season I should be able to catch through the opponents school broadcast.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="jmoore" post="1080877" timestamp="1318454148"]
Ok, well thanks anyhow. I pretty much checked everywhere I could possibly think of. Doubt my nephew will play much if any at all, he managed to find himself some trouble and just got back with the team. But I figure the rest of the games for the season I should be able to catch through the opponents school broadcast.
[/quote]
He may get some playing time. If its who i think it is then this kid had some good numbers against LCM last year so therefore he should get some playing time. Jeff is good with working in everyone.

[quote name="El Sgt Rey (Hispanol)" post="1080915" timestamp="1318457530"]
Game will be live......@ the stadium... :P
[/quote]

Normally, I would ditto that. But I think that Mr. Moore has a commitment that kind of prevents him from attending.  I think you understand, Sergeant Reyes.

I know for certain that Vidor's game next week will be broadcast.  It will be right here on SETXsports.com.

[quote name="robanadana" post="1081027" timestamp="1318470095"]
I have to agree, wish the game had an internet broadcast. Not only for the military, but there are three of us expats in Thailand working for our company. Perhaps in the future there can be some sort of internet feed for all the games...
[/quote]I'm sure the setx staff will be working on it.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="jmoore" post="1081500" timestamp="1318529086"]
It is prolly who you are thinking of, he had pretty good games last year vs LCM and Ozen. Needs a swift kick in the butt tho to keep him in line.
[/quote]
Yeah i definitely know who your talking about. Your name says it all lol.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder