Ranking for pee wee please

DaKing74

[quote name="dogfather" post="1079014" timestamp="1318264741"]
[quote author=DaKing74 link=topic=89596.msg1078916#msg1078916 date=1318259352]
maybe u guys dont see the teams lum r beats vid-b they record 2-4 png p 0-6 ned w 0-6 bmt 3-3 the total record of these teams 5 and 19 lum-r is not at all a top 5 team ocho..dont be one sided
[/quote]I've seen it -Ocho doesn't bring it up but YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGht!!!!!!
[/quote]

LUM R is 5-1 in conference and played WOS to a 6 - 0 game.  Not saying they deserve #5 spot more than PNG W, but I have no problem if that's how they are listed.  PNG-W is 4-2 in conference.

Every sat. is a new world to these kids sometimes they play good against one  team and turn around and play like crap the next game. This week Lum R lines up against Lc W I will be willing to bet if they get by this one it wont be by much. Those kids over their in Lc are not going to lay down and if you look at teams they have played. This is a good match up and Im going with LcW. If your tryin to tell me Ol' Olexa dont have most of (not all) the talent in Lumberton Im not buying it!!!

Stacked PA lol it's funny when the team that was accused of stacking was pa juniors and they have lost two games other organizations have 2 teams where one team can't by a win """""PNG-P"""" and another team where they can't lose on """"PNG-G""""" pee wee thats SOUNDS STACKED !!but there are lots of friends that are scared of the power of WO-S and PA so stone stones are thrown...so enjoy this year because no matter what the scared little organizations do the big bad wolfs are here!!!!!!!!

[quote name="dogfather" post="1079026" timestamp="1318265909"]
Every sat. is a new world to these kids sometimes they play good against one  team and turn around and play like crap the next game. This week Lum R lines up against Lc W I will be willing to bet if they get by this one it wont be by much. Those kids over their in Lc are not going to lay down and if you look at teams they have played. This is a good match up and Im going with LcW. If your tryin to tell me Ol' Olexa dont have most of (not all) the talent in Lumberton Im not buying it!!!
[/quote] Your funny. Lum R will blow you out this wknd. I will also promise you that y'all won't score again this wknd. Y'all haven't scored against any play-off caliber team. Lum R- 38- LcW-O!!

Stacked ?????? How can u call a team stack when a lady lost her job in lumberton because her son interfered with the talent pool and she was mad and spoke on it and lost her job but all because a mistake p.a. made due to lack of knoledge and one lady took it over board and port arthur has still lost on that level juniors who were accused lost 2 games peewee had no discrepancies but when u got port neches gray who has won every game and there other two teams havent won yet or under .500  so when u speak on stacked teams talk about whats really goin on instead of what you guys heard when we kno and heard whats really goin on in this leauge but one thing i kno two things for sure yall can run but yall cant hide

[quote name="DaKing74" post="1079038" timestamp="1318266646"]
Stacked PA lol it's funny when the team that was accused of stacking was pa juniors and they have lost two games other organizations have 2 teams where one team can't by a win """""PNG-P"""" and another team where they can't lose on """"PNG-G""""" pee wee thats SOUNDS STACKED !!but there are lots of friends that are scared of the power of WO-S and PA so stone stones are thrown...so enjoy this year because no matter what the scared little organizations do the big bad wolfs are here!!!!!!!!
[/quote]You nailed that one. Amazing how they have mostly all 9's. Im guessing Png P didn't want any older players. That's why they (Png G) don't get on here and tell us how great they are.

Wow, bitter grapes, bitter grapes da King.  Little red riding hood from PNG g spanked u and u want to complain like a beeeaaatch. Face it, a better team beat u, and they had a TD called back.  Bmt-g and Lum w would also probably beat u.  They are coached very well. Lum r drove up and down the field on ya, just couldnt punch it in. U only beat WOS due to 2 personal foul penalties on ur 1st drive otherwise u may have lost to them. So dont be screamin about zebras when it helped win that game.

i side with the king because if p.a. get called a stack team n they take whoever comes wen png grey and lum white oick who they want out their talent pool ps u are rigght lum red drove up and down the feild and got reimbursed 7points the whole game and i guess u missed the 90 yard touchdown pa got called back wich lead to their saftey

[quote name="DaKing74" post="1079038" timestamp="1318266646"]
[/quote]
Obviously, daqueen, the Purple team isnt very good because they are very young and inexperienced compared to the Gray team or the White team which was in the same boat last year. 1st year coaches usually pick young teams. 2 year coaches usually pick older kids. The draft is fair and legit here at PNG. Nobody here is scared of your big bad wolves BUD!

lol what coach signs up to lose give me all the kids thats not talented. Nope not going to happen what happen . What happens is that the talent pool is give to one coach and the not so talented kids are handed to others lol that why the png purple team has a first year coach ..that only person that would sign up for suicide...THE TRUTH HURTS.....STACKERS...but dont worry your buddy organizations will help you and no flags will be thrown ....P.S...what sucks is the kids get hurt at the end of this not the adults who decided to STACK

[quote name="plaball89" post="1079097" timestamp="1318269907"]
[quote author=DaKing74 link=topic=89596.msg1079038#msg1079038 date=1318266646]
[/quote]
Obviously, daqueen, the Purple team isnt very good because they are very young and inexperienced compared to the Gray team or the White team which was in the same boat last year. 1st year coaches usually pick young teams. 2 year coaches usually pick older kids. The draft is fair and legit here at PNG. Nobody here is scared of your big bad wolves BUD!
[/quote]

I am very new on here and I have been reading all of the facts and FICTION things that have been said and want to clear the air! First off......(under the information under stjfl's site) when there are more than 1 team in a league, there is a "DRAFT" and within that draft the coaches pick the players that they want. Just because they are a "1st" year coach does not mean they automatically get the younger kids. What is "SUPPOSSED" to happen is that the coaches get together and pick the kids (regardless of age or experience). If that's what PNG done, then the coach of PNG-P (0-6 record) knows that he WILL LOSE because he has the youngest/unexperienced players. In reality, PNG-G took the kids that have been playing and are better and threw the other coaches under the bus because they are playing with the "TRASH"! And let me also just say....Nederland-W is (0-6) while the Nederland-B is (4-2). Let me guess those are new coaches also.... Yeah right. Those coaches have been there for a while. So what is the excuse that their team is 0-6. I guess their coaches said "I'LL TAKE THE YOUNG KIDS AND LOSE"

2ND.....From my understanding PA Jr team was the team "ACCUSSED OF STACKING" What does that have to do with the PeeWee team? Never once were their kids looked at or "ACCUSSED OF STACKING". Yes, they are not able to go to the play offs but that decision was made off of FEAR in what Port Arthur has to offer! We have coaches and children fighting at the games, Lumberton with a 25 man roaster, when more kids signed up in time to play, We have Nederland who's coach showed horrible sportmanship and QUIT, and all that was overlooked and everyone's hand was smacked because it was 'THEM' who did it.

Lets just be honest. There are some people that NEVER wanted Port Arthur to become apart of the STJFL league because THEY know that the talent of Port Arthur brings the FEAR out of them and they decided to CHEAT the kids instead of penalizing the PROBLEM!

Come on Guys! The White and Gray team had around 15 players each coming back from last years teams (younger teams). They were 7 then. What are they suppose to do with them? Throw them back in the pool? The bulk of the Purple team moved up. Also, I said "usually" picks a younger team. Im not a coach but thats what Ive seen done several times. And why not, the experienced 8's are already on a team.

Guest sly0071
[quote name="Tex22" post="1079068" timestamp="1318268341"]
also when u gow up a little and have 3 teams instead of one then ur talent pool will be spread out and u will have some crappy teams.  bmt g is 7-0 and blue sucks. if lum or PN had ONE team they might win every yr.
[/quote]

I don't think with a 4-3 record Bmt B sucks, with losses to WO-S,  Lumberton R and PN-G G;  no doubt that Bmt G is better, but sucks is out of line. 

Lum R is a great team and deserve to be in that 5 spot, IMO

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1079170" timestamp="1318272867"]
[quote author=gpd78 link=topic=89596.msg1079028#msg1079028 date=1318266043]
Hey smashmouth a loss to PA and a loss to WOS makes two conference losses
[/quote]

Get your facts straight...PA cheated. Any team they play gets a 1 to 0 win against them.  They only have 1 conference loss.
[/quote]p.a cheated right but port neches outs older kids on one team were as pa takes whatever kids sign up and pay their money you are right that's cheating