#24 Silsbee

2A DI  #10 Anahuac
          #16 East Chambers
          #19 Newton

2A DII  #20 San Augustine
          #23 Corrigan-Camden

1A DI    #15 Lovelady

[quote name="kicker" post="1078515" timestamp="1318207814"]
Looks pretty accurate to me. However, I think St. Augustine beating Deweyville was a fluke.
[/quote]

I'm sure you can read... it's "San Augustine".  The game was not a fluke, SA's defense shut down Deweyville. 

Gonna find out a lot about San Augustine this week as they host perennial contender Corrigan Camden, if SA wants to take a step to be a big dog they can't let this opportunity get away. 

It was no fluke that San Augustine beat Deweyville either, if anything the fact that the score was that close makes it a fluke. 

[quote name="casualobserver" post="1078678" timestamp="1318215747"]
Gonna find out a lot about San Augustine this week as they host perennial contender Corrigan Camden, if SA wants to take a step to be a big dog they can't let this opportunity get away. 

It was no fluke that San Augustine beat Deweyville either, if anything the fact that the score was that close makes it a fluke.
[/quote]
San Augustine scored on a int return, the lone offensive score was set up by a long 3rd down pass completion, the 7 turnovers by the Pirates killed the drives they had going, they moved the ball well, you won't win any games, little league to pro's with that many turnovers.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont