Time for the backyard Brawl Jasper vs Kirbyville

kville

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1080035" timestamp="1318363214"]
[quote author=T-daddy link=topic=89572.msg1079910#msg1079910 date=1318354177]
They didn't coast against center was a hard 4 quarter battle, just what the dogs needed.  Hope they can keep their edge, it may be hard to do with cream puff's like hunnington and kville...
[/quote]

Tdaddy thats a bold statement to make the way i saw Kirbyville smash your dogs last season. Jasper have talent and still sucks and everybody know this. You guys will beat Hunnington but will struggle with Kirbyville i promise you that.
[/quote]

Last year is part of the past.....which is what K-ville fans will be trying to live in for years to come. lol. I hope you guys enjoyed success for those couple of years....because it's over...for a very long time. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="pirateguy" post="1085418" timestamp="1318805757"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=89572.msg1080035#msg1080035 date=1318363214]
They didn't coast against center was a hard 4 quarter battle, just what the dogs needed.  Hope they can keep their edge, it may be hard to do with cream puff's like hunnington and kville...
[/quote]

Tdaddy thats a bold statement to make the way i saw Kirbyville smash your dogs last season. Jasper have talent and still sucks and everybody know this. You guys will beat Hunnington but will struggle with Kirbyville i promise you that.
[/quote]

Last year is part of the past.....which is what K-ville fans will be trying to live in for years to come. lol. I hope you guys enjoyed success for those couple of years....because it's over...for a very long time.
[/quote]

Are you related to Nostradamus.... :) :) :)

Why is it that the vast majority of negative, ignorrant and agrumentative comments come from people with only a couple of posts. Hey Pirateguy your team took more than a few licks in the past few seasons including one from a little team with only about 22 players on it. People talked alot of smack about yall then about what a horrible program you had and how the coach should be run out of town. The informed fans of Vidor stayed true to their team, players and coaches and LOW AND BEHOLD! Succsess! Great teams just dont happen overnight and most of us know that the losses only make the wins sweeter. Kirbyville fans are happy for the year the Pirates are having so take some notes from the classy fans over Vidor way. We all see how sharp you are now so look at your watch. Its not 4:20, turn your hat back on straight, pull your pants up, clean up your room and try not to embarass the grown foks. :o

Jasper is getting better every week and that is all you can ask..Jasper is deeper than kville and it will show in the 4th..kville has been weak in their sub-varsity teams the past few years and beginning this year it will start to show. Even in pee-wee and jr league football kville has real small numbers. The 5th & 6th grade jr league barley had enough to play sat..I think 15 players that doesn't bold well for the future when you consider the 7th and 8th grade also struggle..

[quote name="T-daddy" post="1085751" timestamp="1318826560"]
Jasper is getting better every week and that is all you can ask..Jasper is deeper than kville and it will show in the 4th..kville has been weak in their sub-varsity teams the past few years and beginning this year it will start to show. Even in pee-wee and jr league football kville has real small numbers. The 5th & 6th grade jr league barley had enough to play sat..I think 15 players that doesn't bold well for the future when you consider the 7th and 8th grade also struggle..
[/quote]
Jasper was deeper last year....didn't show in the 4th. K-ville is down on talent in some areas, but they will improve...they're just inexperienced. the standouts we have have been playing a few years. I think they are much better than they were in week 0. the Kats are for sure battle tested and ready for district. :P

[quote name="pirateguy" post="1085418" timestamp="1318805757"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=89572.msg1080035#msg1080035 date=1318363214]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] 

Question.? Are You a Vidor Pirate or Deweyville Pirate...Just curious.

[quote name="T-daddy" post="1085751" timestamp="1318826560"]
[/quote]

I sure hope you're not worried about Kirbyville pee-wee....I'm NOT!!! Our 8th grade and freshman team will be a problem for Jasper in the near furture and you can take that to the bank.

all schools go through rebuilding years , even Jasper.  You all have had your problems and still have some.  Yes Kville is basically a new team with a new coach, and we may not do as well as the few years passed, but we had to build to that point and we will again.  True supporting fans will be there still .  The backyard brawl won't be a walk in the park for Jasper.  If Jasper does win , they will have to earn it.  I think that we will just have to wait and see what unfolds, anything can happen.  Good luck to both teams.  GO WILDCATS!!

[quote name="T-daddy" post="1088460" timestamp="1319135258"]
Ready for some jr high football...
[/quote]

Wildcat's will do their best with what they have to do with..They have never quit this year while taking some pretty good whippings...They have earned my respect,Win or lose I'll still be a Wildcat fan...Good Luck to both teams...

[quote name="T-daddy" post="1088594" timestamp="1319145415"]
Word from jr high is some kid just got out of juvie for pulling a gun during a varsity football game and will be playing for kville tonight...suppost to be a beast..and no it didn't come from a kid..although kville player confirmed it to me..
[/quote]

Ain't heard nothing about that..Of course I live so far back in the sticks,We don't get the 6 o'clock news till 6:45.... ;D

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1085779" timestamp="1318848929"]
[quote author=pirateguy link=topic=89572.msg1085418#msg1085418 date=1318805757]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] 

Question.? Are You a Vidor Pirate or Deweyville Pirate...Just curious.
[/quote]

I'm a Jasper fan through and through. But all my friends know that I love pirates of the Caribbean. I'm sort of like Mike Leach in that sense. Weird....probably. But I love those movies. haha

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder