Barbers Hill vs CE King Predictions

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1079894" timestamp="1318353699"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=89528.msg1079468#msg1079468 date=1318288877]
Eagle fans!!
Heard you were having trouble with the turnover statistic.
Well, we at Dayton like to be neighborly...
Check out this product that can cure your turnover troubles...

http://youtu.be/FMBXnYaimk0

Just let me know how many you want, and I will see what I can do...
[/quote]

You should give them to your Defense to wipe thier hands and then maybe they could tackle someone ;D ;D

[move]ZING[/move]
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1079894" timestamp="1318353699"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=89528.msg1079468#msg1079468 date=1318288877]
Eagle fans!!
Heard you were having trouble with the turnover statistic.
Well, we at Dayton like to be neighborly...
Check out this product that can cure your turnover troubles...

http://youtu.be/FMBXnYaimk0

Just let me know how many you want, and I will see what I can do...
[/quote]

You should give them to your Defense to wipe thier hands and then maybe they could tackle someone ;D ;D

[move]ZING[/move]
[/quote]ZING!!!  Just trying to help, seriously, I made the sham wow after the 2nd Bronco game last year, when we kept on fumbling, after that Dayton has had very few turnovers, my students who use the Sham Wow were like amazed at the results, you just have to ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!  Good luck to the Eagles this year.  Like a previous Eagle poster commented, the Eagles have a really good team this year, but a fumble at the wrong time in a playoff game could be the end of the season (at least yall's defense is lights out if that happens), but still, you would rather not fumble the ball.  Have fun this week running over, through, and around the Panthers.

[quote name="liltex" post="1080403" timestamp="1318390433"]
Great article on a great turnaround program in a short time.The hard part is maintaining the same intensity in the years to come.
[/quote]
BH gots a plan.......................Was at the 7th A  DAY / CB game yesterday in Baytown and in da stands were two BH students filming the game.............. ;D  I asked them and they said it was for the coaches..................  I've seen it at the highschool level but jr high................. I guess you do what you have to do.....................Besides must of heard about that 7thA PONY team that is smashing everthing in their path  ;)

More important than records and game plans, when the kids come off the field for doing something good, they are met by numerous coaches hugging and high-fiving them for encouragement.  When you do something wrong, you get coached, not yelled at from 20-yards away with no point in your sarcasim. 

Point being, the days of Don Price are thankfully LONG GONE.  I have yet to see a kid walk past the coach ignoring him, as would happend every game when Price was here.

Give me an AMEN! 

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1080451" timestamp="1318414806"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=89528.msg1080403#msg1080403 date=1318390433]
Great article on a great turnaround program in a short time.The hard part is maintaining the same intensity in the years to come.
[/quote]
BH gots a plan.......................Was at the 7th A  DAY / CB game yesterday in Baytown and in da stands were two BH students filming the game.............. ;D  I asked them and they said it was for the coaches..................  I've seen it at the highschool level but jr high................. I guess you do what you have to do.....................Besides must of heard about that 7thA PONY team that is smashing everthing in their path  ;)
[/quote]thats funny I dont think I have ever heard of getting film on 7th graders you should be ashamed of yourself bh. Lol

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1080479" timestamp="1318420280"]
Didnt don price coach bh to an undefeated season in 06 only to get beat im the first round. I hear people wrag dp fact is his record stands for itself im pretty sure he got bh to the playoffs every year. [b]Let gage accomplish something before you put him above price[/b]
[/quote] He did his team finally beat the Broncos..

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1080461" timestamp="1318417615"]
More important than records and game plans, when the kids come off the field for doing something good, they are met by numerous coaches hugging and high-fiving them for encouragement.  When you do something wrong, you get coached, not yelled at from 20-yards away with no point in your sarcasim. 

Point being, the days of Don Price are thankfully LONG GONE.  I have yet to see a kid walk past the coach ignoring him, as would happend every game when Price was here.

Give me an AMEN!
[/quote]

Cha-Ching....guess dem fellars over at da hill, were rite after all. Just sayin ! AMEN !!!!!!

[quote name="octfeb" post="1080567" timestamp="1318429796"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=89528.msg1080479#msg1080479 date=1318420280]
Didnt don price coach bh to an undefeated season in 06 only to get beat im the first round. I hear people wrag dp fact is his record stands for itself im pretty sure he got bh to the playoffs every year. [b]Let gage accomplish something before you put him above price[/b]
[/quote]

What...beat Tarkington...
I'm really not a Don Price hater....but it was time for a change.
He'd probably tell you the same thing.

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="1080575" timestamp="1318430301"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=89528.msg1080567#msg1080567 date=1318429796]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=89528.msg1080479#msg1080479 date=1318420280]
[/quote]

What...beat Tarkington...
I'm really not a Don Price hater....but it was time for a change.
He'd probably tell you the same thing.
[/quote]he went 10 and 0 first year in 4a and we only beat yall by 3 in 08 and our team went 4 rounds deep that year just saying he was a pretty good coach

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1080461" timestamp="1318417615"]

Give me an AMEN!
[/quote]

Smoking Baby, I was from the DP Era,  was there when the Hill wasnt doing much of anything as well. I think He and the Coaching Staff did a pretty good Job at turning the football program around.  Stop harping on the Past because you have a personal vandetta against the man.  The Hill is know around the Area for excelling in all sports and that man had a hand it alot of it.  So root for the Hill and its new success, and keep the mans name out your mouth.  Its a new era at BH, and we true Eagle Fans will thank DP for what he did for the programs, wish him the Best.  To Coach Gage, he is doing a great job.

[quote name="ragarm55" post="1080592" timestamp="1318432041"]
Good Post Spec45...Let's be thankful for what we have, and grateful for everything, and everyone, the Hill has been given...Go Eagles!!!
[/quote]

Your post on another thread mentioned enthusiam.....IMO, that's the main thing that was missing in regards to BH football.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1080474" timestamp="1318419888"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=89528.msg1080451#msg1080451 date=1318414806]
[/quote]
[/quote]thats funny I dont think I have ever heard of getting film on 7th graders you should be ashamed of yourself bh. Lol
[/quote]
I cant believe I'm saying this but I dont think they should be ashamed. These are possible "playmakers" down the road and it shows they are planning for the long haul. Whether DAY / BH are in the same district over the next couple years you are still looking at possible 1st round match ups. The kids were excited to film the game an it gets students invloved and shows passion for wanting to succeed. At the JR High level "athleticism" usually wins out most the time but as GI Joe used to say "Knowing is half the battle". When you get to Highschool the better game plan and knowing the other team has alot more weight. BH knows what team the district / playoffs will go through every year and I think its a great sign for the BH football program.  ;D

[quote name="Spectator45" post="1080588" timestamp="1318431643"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=89528.msg1080461#msg1080461 date=1318417615]

Give me an AMEN!
[/quote]

Smoking Baby, I was from the DP Era,  was there when the Hill wasnt doing much of anything as well. I think He and the Coaching Staff did a pretty good Job at turning the football program around.  Stop harping on the Past because you have a personal vandetta against the man.  The Hill is know around the Area for excelling in all sports and that man had a hand it alot of it.  So root for the Hill and its new success, and keep the mans name out your mouth.  Its a new era at BH, and we true Eagle [b]Fans will thank DP for what he did for the programs, wish him the Best.  To Coach Gage, he is doing a great job.[/b][/quote]

Everyone around BH knew this year's class was going to be pretty good. The SR / JR class is stronger this year than the last several at BH. Any body that says any thing different is just not being truthful. Some people will just not let it go.

Very good post SPEC 45

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1080474" timestamp="1318419888"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=89528.msg1080451#msg1080451 date=1318414806]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Heck we film at lower levels than that at BH! the BH TIFI Organization gathers film from all of thier opponents to review it with the kids and coaches and these are 6 to 10 year olds 8) How are you supposed to come up with a game plan if you don't know your opponent

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1080451" timestamp="1318414806"]
[/quote]
[/quote]
not sure if it applies to JH games (it probably does) but it is against UIL rules for a school to film a game when the school that is filming is not playing. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476