P.A. Memorial at Channelview DISTRICT TITLE GAME PT 2 Predictions

I agree with Garrity, it's a trap game for the same reasons that others have stated.
It's in between NS and LaPorte, it's a Saturday afternoon game, and it's an away game.
You can be assured that LaPorte will be there scouting.
The Titans have to be careful, stay focused, and avoid turnovers.

Although it is a trap game, if you will, I still believe that the Titans will win.

[quote name="bigd92" post="1080696" timestamp="1318441966"]
PAM knows what they are getting with CV. They always play us tough. No surprises here believe me. Trap game only if they are looking ahead.
[/quote]That's what I'm afraid of, Weak Brooke week is next week

[quote][/quote][quote name="bigd92" post="1080565" timestamp="1318429712"]
Eagle07 have you seen the Titans play this year? Everyone is on Hurts Bandwagon and he is a talent but Laporte was able to get it done in convincing fashion. We'll find out Saturday!!!
[/quote]

I think PAM needs to do as much worrying about La Porte as they can stomach.  Spoiler alert: lose to CV because the "district championship pt. 3" is gruesome! ;D

Trust these kids are not looking  ahead. After last week big win over North Shore the boys where right back on the practice field Saturday. They where amped because many people have said that Channelview offense is better then PAM. We will be out to take that from them this Saturday at 2pm. GO TITANS !!!!

I am looking forward to the LP-P.A.M game. Hopefully LP is successful against Sterling tonight and N.S. NXT WEEK AND A TRUE DITRICT CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IS SET UP. This year I have been sitting on the opposing team's side so you may see one vocal Bulldog close to you!  ;D

As did Sterling for us. So often we forget that each week is a toss up.  I've watched two previous Sterling games b4 LP game and I saw floash of brilliance in only one game. I said that after the 2nd game I watched that if they buy into the system then it would work. Well I believe they did last Friday. It was beautiful...the fullback had 5 gaines of 20+ yds. The corners opened up when the middle was bleeding..The Darkside was out of its normal work environment, now all 11 players couldn't fly to the first option nor could you be too agrressive pass the LOS. What hurt STERLING and ultimately lost the game was attempting to have an impact in the passing game. The wind blew mighty strong and the passes were high and blew short. 3 INTs on good drives. Only one pass made a difference and that's the 3rd and 30 pass that was thrown with the wind. 

The match-up was great as with CV and Memorial. I'M liking our chances against NS but I fear the stigma of NS dominance ove LP in recent decades will give NS this game.

Guest Baller7
PAM and CV game was a great one but PAM should have ran away with it.. Hurts is no world better i think PAM didnt know how to play a true cover. 2, Hurts really didnt do anything special IMO, just droped back and threw straight go routes pass the dbs. IMO they have no concept of a passing game because PAM was just letting them go by them but the WR's for CV go up and get the ball.. Any QB can put up numbers by throwing straight go routes and the WRs jumping and getting it.. If WB dbs can stay over the top in there cover 2 they take CV passing game out.. Technically you are not suppose to complete deep go routes in cover 2.. I was at the game Hurts is a tough kid, but really didnt show me anything besides a deep ball..

[quote name="Baller7" post="1086871" timestamp="1318952687"]
PAM and CV game was a great one but PAM should have ran away with it.. Hurts is no world better i think PAM didnt know how to play a true cover. 2, Hurts really didnt do anything special IMO, just droped back and threw straight go routes pass the dbs. IMO they have no concept of a passing game because PAM was just letting them go by them but the WR's for CV go up and get the ball.. Any QB can put up numbers by throwing straight go routes and the WRs jumping and getting it.. If WB dbs can stay over the top in there cover 2 they take CV passing game out.. Technically you are not suppose to complete deep go routes in cover 2.. I was at the game Hurts is a tough kid, but really didnt show me anything besides a deep ball..
[/quote]

You forget that a good coach game plans around his opponent. At the beginning of the LP game CV threw curl, slant, and in patterns agains our defense because that's what they saw Deer Park torch us for 329 yds passing the previous game. The problem was the wr dropped passes on critical downs. Now maybe there coach saw some success when late in the LP game a couple of deep balls connected and saw a chance for that to be successful against PAM on film or he gameplanned to stretch Titans defense vertically to set up a more comfortable passing game/run game. But all I know is the kid has had various passing schemes.

[quote name="Rozay7" post="1086871" timestamp="1318952687"]
[/quote]

Wow.  ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124