Port Arthur Memorial vs. G.P. North Shore Game Thread/Memorial wins!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="akifan94" post="1076970" timestamp="1318075183"]
Did Singleton not start?
[/quote]Yes, he did start, but both defenses we're throwing big time blows in the first half. Lastnight was a heavy weight boxing match. The pads we're poping on both sides. I think NS's speed effected us in the first half. Imo this was a very good game!!!!!

You mean we finally open up the playbook in the second half. The Defenses where good but the QB play from NShore was flat out horrible. There was one time in the 4th Q when two WR where running free and he couldn't even hit one of them. The WR#6 looked at him like what the hell I can't get no more wide open then that .Goosh you sorry. We could have strecthed the field all night the secondary at NShore was suspect at best. Number 26 didn't know what PAM was going to hit him with next after Seales caught that bomb on him. Only problem we never tested him again. Good win but we need to enter all these games knowing we better the the other team and have our offense play to kill. Don't scale back the play calling this is PAM we run a wide open offense pick your poison. Holmes running in the second half help that play calling out a lot.

[quote name="mypooh" post="1077479" timestamp="1318115202"]
You mean we finally open up the playbook in the second half. The Defenses where good but the QB play from NShore was flat out horrible. There was one time in the 4th Q when two WR where running free and he couldn't even hit one of them. The WR#6 looked at him like what the heck I can't get no more wide open then that .Goosh you sorry. We could have strecthed the field all night the secondary at NShore was suspect at best. Number 26 didn't know what PAM was going to hit him with next after Seales caught that bomb on him. Only problem we never tested him again. Good win but we need to enter all these games knowing we better the the other team and have our offense play to kill. Don't scale back the play calling this is PAM we run a wide open offense pick your poison. Holmes running in the second half help that play calling out a lot.
[/quote]I'm with you!!!! stretch the field that's our game. That will give holmes and singleton the running room. Keep the other team on their heels!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont