Houston St. Pius X vs. Beaumont Kelly Game Thread/Bmt. Kelly wins!

Guest twag11
Kelly scored and made it 50 to 35 with a two point conversion run from the kicker. St pius scored and made it 50 to 41 then PAT was blocked and was ran back for another two points last score I saw was 52 to 41 with 21 seconds left.

Guest twag11
i have got to nominate Kelly's O Line for the in the trenches award. They blocked AMAZING against a HUGE St Pius D line amazing job by the o line

[quote name="2% Milk" post="1077387" timestamp="1318106320"]
i have got to nominate Kelly's O Line for the in the trenches award. They blocked AMAZING against a HUGE St Pius D line amazing job by the o line
[/quote]

dont pile up insane rushing numbers w/o a good o-line...hated to see one of the boys go down

Guest twag11
[quote name="puddin tane" post="1077394" timestamp="1318107314"]
[quote author=2% Milk link=topic=89439.msg1077387#msg1077387 date=1318106320]
[/quote]

dont pile up insane rushing numbers w/o a good o-line...hated to see one of the boys go down
[/quote]me to know him personally great kid hes only a freshman to. i was told he got a high ankle sprain

Guest twag11
[quote name="puddin tane" post="1077395" timestamp="1318107536"]
i think that was two of the better rb in the area last night..nick held onto the ball and that dude from pius was very impressive also.

and, dang, our kicker has some wheels!
[/quote]oh and yea he is VERY fast you should see him play soccer outstanding player

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder