LaMarque coach accused of sexual assault of teen

[quote name="TJ LAMBERT" post="1074523" timestamp="1317877834"]
If he assaulted her on July 5th, why did she go back on the 7th?
[/quote]
I agree with this.....and why is this just coming out in October?

I am not taking his side. He needs the book thrown at him but does it take 3 months to decide?

[quote name="TJ LAMBERT" post="1074523" timestamp="1317877834"]
[/quote]

Sexual assault has many meaning. Because of the age difference statutory rape could be considered sexual assault. 41 to 14 = no go.

In the words of a good friend of mine.... Jail Bait.

[quote name="Eagle11" post="1074540" timestamp="1317882746"]
[quote author=TJ LAMBERT link=topic=89322.msg1074523#msg1074523 date=1317877834]
[/quote]
I agree with this.....and why is this just coming out in October?

I am not taking his side. He needs the book thrown at him but does it take 3 months to decide?
[/quote]

It might be a sexual contact with consent. Obviously a 14 year old cannot give consent but that gives at least one reason why she would "go back". After all of the teachers having sex with underage students in the news lately, it is hardly a far fetched scenario.

As far as the time frame involved, it is really not that long. The article states that they found DNA evidence from the examination that linked the coach to the crime. Getting DNA results back in less than three months is pretty good results. Sometimes it takes a lot longer. Not because how long it takes to run the DNA but the backlog of cases.

I am not saying that he is guilty or not but simply pointing out that the girl went back or it took less than 3 months for a DNA test to be completed and linked to a crime scene is not unusual.

Guest octfeb
[quote name="Eagle11" post="1074554" timestamp="1317889145"]
Good points TVC.......I just do not get these folks.....men and women....that do this. Lack of self control I guess.
[/quote] lack of brain matter... on the offenders part
  But I also would be interested to know why she went back a second time.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1074580" timestamp="1317900608"]
[quote author=Eagle11 link=topic=89322.msg1074554#msg1074554 date=1317889145]
Good points TVC.......I just do not get these folks.....men and women....that do this. Lack of self control I guess.
[/quote] lack of brain matter... on the offenders part
  But I also would be interested to know why she went back a second time.
[/quote]Lack of brain matter. I've been told by teachers that the girls have become very aggressive. Obviously something happened to break the ice for the relationship to go wherever .....

Adults who prey on kids are the sickest. I dont know if he is guilty or not but anyone who works with kids should have rigid boundaries. Males in particular who work with young females who sometimes develop crushes really need to be mentally stable.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami