EC vs. Hardin: Predictions?

The Hornets aren't as potent as they were last year and EC is still soaring after their impressive win last week. Hope the upset-minded Hornets play hard and fight to the end, but I feel like East Chambers puts it away early and coasts. Good luck to both teams!!

E. C.    45
Hardin    8

This could be a troublesome game for the Buccaneers.  This could be sort of a trap game against a Hardin team whose quarterback, who also happens to be a Taylor, has been coming around.

Do I think the Bucs will win?  Yes, but I see more of a 10 pt win on this one.

Guest ECBucFan
I was REALLY impressed with EC's line this past week. The guys in the trenches deserve some major props! Keep up the great work, Buc linemen!

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1073453" timestamp="1317758651"]
I was REALLY impressed with EC's line this past week. The guys in the trenches deserve some major props! Keep up the great work, Buc linemen!
[/quote]

I have notice the line getting better every week. They did a great job last week and played as a team. Keep up the great work, Buc linemen!

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1073209" timestamp="1317741297"]
This could be a troublesome game for the Buccaneers.  This could be sort of a trap game against a Hardin team whose quarterback, who also happens to be a Taylor, has been coming around.
[/quote]

These are wise words from Grad. The Bucs need to quickly refocus, and I believe they will. Hardin always seems to have an outstanding QB that will put up TONS of yards. Go Bucs!  :D 

If the Hardin coaches do what the EC coaches did last week and put these posts all over the locker room, Hardin will be well motivated.  That will make it a close, hard fought game.  My money is on the Bucs, but they must remained focused on the challenge at hand.  I have a little insight on how practices were held this week...  It will be a good game!  Go Bucs!

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="colliecw" post="1074928" timestamp="1317928755"]
and put these posts all over the locker room, Hardin will be well motivated. 
[/quote]

Thankfully, the lopsided predictions ARE NOT coming from EC people. Others from Buna, Newton, and other such places are putting them out there. EC is staying grounded and focused.  8)

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1074945" timestamp="1317929937"]
Thankfully, the lopsided predictions ARE NOT coming from EC people. Others from Buna, Newton, and other such places are putting them out there. EC is staying grounded and focused.  8)
[/quote]

Once again chiding those that at least will make a prediction (like true fans) instead of laying back in the shadows and hiding until after the fact and come out like they knew it all the time. 8)

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1075008" timestamp="1317935017"]
[quote author=ECBucFan link=topic=89247.msg1074945#msg1074945 date=1317929937]
[/quote]

Once again chiding those that at least will make a prediction (like true fans) instead of laying back in the shadows and hiding until after the fact and come out like they knew it all the time. 8)
[/quote]

Your crazed ramblings continue I see. Hate me all you want, I don't care even a little bit, LOL. For YOUR mental health, though, you ought to get over it and try to move on. The crazed ramblings have morphed into  full blown obsession. Man up and get over it, or just check yourself into the purple wing of the Beaumont Neurological Hospital. LOL!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder