Who will get the 3rd spot 18-3A

txcan

With state budgeting like it is I would be willing to bet if it were auctioned off you MIGHT be able to buy a number 1 combo at sonic with it...

I disagree and say the winner of the Jasper/Center game will be 4-0 in district and the loser 3-1...

I also will disagree that the winner of the district will lose round 1...

I've eaten crow before, but am pretty confident on these predictions...

[quote name="txcan" post="1071978" timestamp="1317582990"]
With state budgeting like it is I would be willing to bet if it were auctioned off you MIGHT be able to buy a number 1 combo at sonic with it...

I disagree and say the winner of the Jasper/Center game will be 4-0 in district and the loser 3-1...

[b]I also will disagree that the winner of the district will lose round 1...[/b]

I've eaten crow before, but am pretty confident on these predictions...
[/quote]

Uh, if Jasper wins the district (which I predicted) they will play Tyler Chapel Hill in the 1st round. That's #1 ranked Tyler Chapel Hill!! Jasper will lose.

Right now I say K-ville gets the third spot.

After weeks 3 and 4 I thought my team (Diboll) had a shot, but after getting donkey stomped by Rusk Friday night i,m not feeling very confident. I,m glad that Diboll gets the week off to regroup while everyone else goes at it.

I think 17 3a finishes

CH
Athens
Rusk

The big school out of 18 3a (Jasper, Center) will more than likely lose to CH, but Athens and Rusk are both beatable. Well, CH is beatable as well, but the football gods will have to shine upon you on that day.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1071930" timestamp="1317580700"]
I do know this and willing to bet the house on it as well. The three qualifiers out of this district will be 1 and done in the playoffs. All will lose their first round games whoever they are and whoever they play!!!
[/quote]

I'm willing to bet you that Silsbee won't last long either! Heck they NEVER do!!

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1072425" timestamp="1317618226"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=89189.msg1071909#msg1071909 date=1317579887]
I don't know that you can pencil in Jasper or Center in those 2 top spots either.
[/quote]

I honestly believe kirbyville will still win the district.
[/quote]
:o Kats will regroup and shock the nation!...if not I'll be happy with 2nd or 3rd ;D

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="1072427" timestamp="1317618937"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=89189.msg1072425#msg1072425 date=1317618226]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=89189.msg1071909#msg1071909 date=1317579887]
I don't know that you can pencil in Jasper or Center in those 2 top spots either.
[/quote]

I honestly believe kirbyville will still win the district.
[/quote]
:o Kats will regroup and shock the nation!...if not I'll be happy with 2nd or 3rd ;D
[/quote]

I'm not greedy...I'll be happy to see a WIN...!!!!! :D :D

18-3A:
1. Jasper
2. Center
3. Kirbyville

17-3A:
1. Chapel Hill
2. Athens
3. Bullard

Rusk wins one game against a bad Diboll team and people are ready to put them in the playoffs????????

Don't be so sure 18-3A is one and done in all of the games, whoever gets the 3rd place team in 18-3A will have a shot.... Center has already beaten Rusk this year if it is Rusk....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed