Newton Over- Rated

Guest beechnut
[quote name="Dan The Man" post="1070649" timestamp="1317441396"]
Newton gave up 39 to East Chambers. East Chambers Only scored 21 on Woodville. This may be the most Over-rated Newton team of all time. WT is not the savior, I miss Curtis Barbay.
[/quote]

For your first post little weak and taking a shot it appears. Get a life and grind your axe face to face.

East Chambers, Woodville, and Newton are all good teams. I think Newton is as good as people expect when they get it all together. Woodvilles defense is one of and possibly the best defense in this district. That's why EC only scored 21 against them. Which really should've been 14 if it wasn't for their lucky fumble recovery.

Guest beechnut
[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1070685" timestamp="1317442638"]
Yes they are. We'll see how good anahuac really is whenever they play one of these other contenders.
[/quote]

Anahuac is plenty good PROMISE you bc I have seen them. Good luck stopping their running back.

[quote name="Dan The Man" post="1070649" timestamp="1317441396"]
Newton gave up 39 to East Chambers. East Chambers Only scored 21 on Woodville. This may be the most Over-rated Newton team of all time. WT is not the savior, I miss Curtis Barbay.
[/quote]This has to be the most OVERRATED thread ever created. You are not even bi-winning with this one sir.  ;)

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1070704" timestamp="1317443015"]
You mean Justin Albrittons backup? Or is he back? Cuz I guarantee he isn't better than Glenn Roberts, who wville held under 100 yds and 0 TDs.
[/quote] You will get to eat your crow as well just wait , you will have to stop a 3 headed monter in the backfield when you play A.P

[quote name="APanthers" post="1070732" timestamp="1317444259"]
[quote author=eagleswoodville#1 link=topic=89121.msg1070731#msg1070731 date=1317444066]
Well if Anahuacs offense is as good as you say, it sounds like it could be a shootout.
[/quote] We play Buna next week that should be a good measuring stick.
[/quote]
Eh they didnt show me much against Hardin in the first half. If you get after them early and get up big early, theyll roll over. But if you let them stay close, it will be a good game.

[quote name="Dan The Man" post="1070738" timestamp="1317444561"]
Newton is not very good !
[/quote]
Quite possibly one of the most naive statements ive heard all year. From anyone. Not just this site. Almost up there with the guy that told me, with a straight face, that Warren would beat Woodville by three touchdowns.

[quote name="Dan The Man" post="1070744" timestamp="1317445550"]
I think overall The District is down :

Anahuac - Lot of injuries
Newton - New Coach
East Chambers - New Coach
[b]Woodville - Players suspended[/b]
Warren - 0-10
Hardin - Nice Field
[/quote]
What are you talking about?? lol and wheres Buna and Kountze?? And since when is a having a nice field being down??

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder