Rays/Rangers Game 1 thread/RAYS WIN 8-0!!!!

AggiesAreWe

[img]http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/pb-110930-stone-rs.photoblog900.jpg[/img]

Cooper Stone, 6, tosses the ceremonial first pitch to Texas Rangers left fielder Josh Hamilton (32) before Game 1 of baseball's American League division series playoffs on Friday, Sept. 30, in Arlington, Texas. It was Hamilton who threw the ball Shannon Stone was reaching for when he fell to his death behind the outfield wall in July.

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="1069918" timestamp="1317421200"]
[img]http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/pb-110930-stone-rs.photoblog900.jpg[/img]

Cooper Stone, 6, tosses the ceremonial first pitch to Texas Rangers left fielder Josh Hamilton (32) before Game 1 of baseball's American League division series playoffs on Friday, Sept. 30, in Arlington, Texas. It was Hamilton who threw the ball Shannon Stone was reaching for when he fell to his death behind the outfield wall in July.
[/quote]

I realize that it took a tradgey for this young man to throw out the 1st pitch, but the picture puts a smile in my heart.  Some things in this world are still good and this picture is one of them!!!

Guest beechnut
You cant help but shed a tear when you see that on tv. Is there a better man in MLB than Josh Hamilton? What a great story he is and role model.

[quote name="beechnut" post="1071621" timestamp="1317526620"]
You cant help but shed a tear when you see that on tv. Is there a better man in MLB than Josh Hamilton? What a great story he is and role model.
[/quote]

If you are a Josh Hamilton fan or if you are just moved by his story, be sure and get a copy of his book.  He tells everything in the book.  From his childhood days, his journey through professional baseball, his drug addiction days, and then his return to MLB.  I couldn't put the book down.  Great read.

Guest beechnut
[quote name="Ty Cobb" post="1071703" timestamp="1317562036"]
[quote author=beechnut link=topic=89090.msg1071621#msg1071621 date=1317526620]
[/quote]

If you are a Josh Hamilton fan or if you are just moved by his story, be sure and get a copy of his book.  He tells everything in the book.  From his childhood days, his journey through professional baseball, his drug addiction days, and then his return to MLB.  I couldn't put the book down.  Great read.
[/quote]

Whats the name of it?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83