The Official Dayton Crow Eating Thread

BHFAN

Couple of questions for my big headed friends to the north

1.) Do we still seem slow to you?
2.) Do you still have 54 reasons why you think you are better?
3.) How does it feel to get your butt whipped after we fumbled away the game again?
4.) How do you like your crow?
5.) Can you say Defense?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D BH 4-0 Deal with it!!!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After all the crap this town talked last year. I will make sure they hear it loud and proud!!!!!!! I know a couple of Dayton posters will get on here an congradulate us, but most of those cowards will hide for weeks!!!! Great Game BH I can't believe that we beat Dayton with all of those turnovers!!! I almost predicted this score exactly ;D

Bronco's are still a good them though! They scored more on us in the 1st quarter than any team has scored on us for an entire game! After the all the crap that they spoke I can't believe I even typed that last line :-X

I like my crow with it's wings still flapping...ozzy style.

Pour it on BH, here's your chance.

BH has a better football team than Dayton.  31-24 says it all.

Congratulations to the BH squad.  They played a heck of a game.  The BH defense was impressive, they made the Broncos look like just another run of the mill football team.  They made stops when they needed them and frustrated the receiving corps.  Good offensive game plan by the Eagles.  You are better.

Have fun with the tough side of the playoff bracket. Give Brenham and LaMarque fits.  Now I retreat to my shante with a gaggle of BH women. 

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="1064454" timestamp="1316834134"]
I like my crow with it's wings still flapping...ozzy style.

Pour it on BH, here's your chance.

BH has a better football team than Dayton.  31-24 says it all.

Congratulations to the BH squad.  They played a heck of a game.  The BH defense was impressive, they made the Broncos look like just another run of the mill football team.  They made stops when they needed them and frustrated the receiving corps.  Good offensive game plan by the Eagles.  You are better.

Have fun with the tough side of the playoff bracket. Give Brenham and LaMarque fits.  Now I retreat to my shante with a gaggle of BH women.
[/quote]

Well, if you got a "gaggle" I may help you eat that crow.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1064440" timestamp="1316833948"]
After all the crap this town talked last year. I will make sure they hear it loud and proud!!!!!!! I know a couple of Dayton posters will get on here an congradulate us, but most of those cowards will hide for weeks!!!! Great Game BH I can't believe that we beat Dayton with all of those turnovers!!! I almost predicted this score exactly ;D

Bronco's are still a good them though! They scored more on us in the 1st quarter than any team has scored on us for an entire game! After the all the crap that they spoke I can't
believe I even typed that last line :-X
[/quote]

It's called sportsmanship and class, and that's what you are displaying; as you should!  :)

I didnt make a prediction, primarily because I havent had time to do much posting, but if I had made a prediction, I would have gone the way it turned out! Still love the Broncos, but I really think BH is the top team in district this year! And, I'm happy to see it actually!!! Great game and I'd love to see BH go deep in the playoffs this year...time for BH to show they ARE FOR REAL...I'll be proud to support BH!!!
Congratulations Barber's Hill.

[quote name="friogal" post="1064495" timestamp="1316834625"]
I didnt make a prediction, primarily because I havent had time to do much posting, but if I had made a prediction, I would have gone the way it turned out! Still love the Broncos, but I really think BH is the top team in district this year! And, I'm happy to see it actually!!! Great game and I'd love to see BH go deep in the playoffs this year...time for BH to show they ARE FOR REAL...I'll be proud to support BH!!!
Congratulations Barber's Hill.
[/quote]

I'm still concerned that eveyone is writing Crosby off this year. Crosby will be a tough game for both Dayton and BH. Stay Tuned 19-4A Just got competitive

The games I have seen...
Nederland ends the 19 year drought and beats PN-G (it was my senior year).  That was the first time in my classmates lifes that we lost to Nederland
Lumberton shocks the world and beats Dayton.  (the only team in the Triangle area to beat Dayton when we were in that district).
Crosby FINALLY beats Dayton, and pounds the Broncos 28 to 0
My son's senior year (de javue to 1984) BH beats Dayton in one of the best high school football games I have seen, and in front of the largest crowd ever to watch a game at the Hill, for the first time in the students lifetime.

Congrats to the kids at BH.  At all those games I had the "maturity" to take a step back and respect the thrill of victory for the opposing teams.  This week at BH High School will be amazing for the kids.

Through all the Bronco big losses, I can only say that the defeats in the long run made them better.  In 2007 Dayton went to the semi-finals, and in 2009 Crosby ended up watching Dayton play football after their season ended.  It's not the end for the Broncos, but it is a very big night for the Eagles.  Congrats!

Guest beechnut
[quote name="bh89-2" post="1064513" timestamp="1316835015"]
I am waiting on that Sonic Movie to come out this year, 31 reason why............  Come get your Crow Purple Man (or whatever the gender/mix)...... ;D
[/quote]
;D

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1064519" timestamp="1316835202"]
The games I have seen...
Nederland ends the 19 year drought and beats PN-G (it was my senior year).  That was the first time in my classmates lifes that we lost to Nederland
Lumberton shocks the world and beats Dayton.  (the only team in the Triangle area to beat Dayton when we were in that district).
My son's senior year (de javue to 1984) BH beats Dayton in one of the best high school football games I have seen, and in front of the largest crowd ever to watch a game at the Hill, for the first time in the students lifetime.

Congrats to the kids at BH.  At all those games I had the "maturity" to take a step back and respect the thrill of victory for the opposing teams.  This week at BH High School will be amazing for the kids.

Through all the Bronco big losses, I can only say that the defeats in the long run made them better.  In 2007 Dayton went to the semi-finals, and in 2009 Crosby ended up watching Dayton play football after their season ended.  It's not the end for the Broncos, but it is a very big night for the Eagles.  Congrats!
[/quote]

Can't wait for your highlight video ;D And are you going to crown BH #1 on your poll or are the Bronco's still the number one team in the land?

[quote name="bigdaddyblue" post="1064527" timestamp="1316835444"]
[/quote]

I'm still concerned that eveyone is writing Crosby off this year. Crosby will be a tough game for both Dayton and BH. Stay Tuned 19-4A Just got competitive

Crosby lost to Lee in OT
[/quote]

Holy CRAP!!!! WOW Congrats to Lee

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1064528" timestamp="1316835466"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=88760.msg1064519#msg1064519 date=1316835202]
The games I have seen...

[/quote]

Can't wait for your highlight video ;D And are you going to crown BH #1 on your poll or are the Bronco's still the number one team in the land?
[/quote]I will do justice to the video.  After what Livingston did to PN-G they will be #1.  If BH does run the slate, and so does Brenham, this victory may be hollow.  If the bracket is the same as last year it looks like BH will play PN-G first with the winner of that game getting Brenham (unless they are upset in the first round).  Dayton will probably draw Livingston.  The Broncos will have to get better to take out Livingston.  The winner of that game is in the easier part of the bracket (at least they were last year).

Barbers Hill came to play.  It was an amazing game.  It had everything, hard hits, long runs amazing defense, offensive surprises, it had a little of everything including a big old helping of crow.  I'll take mine bar-b-que style.  Slather that sauce on and it all tastes like chicken.  Good game Eagles and hoping for a good playoff run for Barbers Hill and Dayton.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83