Saturday and Sunday Headlines 9/24/2011-9/25/2011

BMTSoulja1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BHFAN still stunned this Saturday morning, from loom of purple haze Friday night.
[IMG]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s171/feboct/BHFAN.jpg[/img](footnote) he is working on round ball plays

Guest Pirate_pride_07
The City of Nederland had to make a new Dog Pound after the football game friday night. The name of the New Dog Pound is "The Pirate Pound". City Governor quotes, "The reason we named the New Dog Pound is because the high school football team The Vidor Pirates brought back a litter of bulldog puppies after the friday night football game. Our pound Vet had to order double the amount of usual medicine for the bulldogs because of severe anal drainage.  ::)  :o  ;D  8)

A band of nasty Pirates try out a small pet Bulldog on the shoulder instead of parrot

Newton is Newton as they Soar past the competition.

Dayton, aka, The Orkin Man

Ozen fans wake up from a 4 year slumber to get all hyped up.  They go back to hibernating shortly after 10:00 pm Friday night. 

Kodiak Bear causes major derailment accross the street from Walmart on Hwy 69 Hardin County.

Indians trade in spears for tranquilizer darts for a quest in the 'Jungle'.

Brooke shows martial art skills by beating up 'Lee'.

[quote name="my.two.cents" post="1062121" timestamp="1316632552"]
The City of Nederland had to make a new Dog Pound after the football game friday night. The name of the New Dog Pound is "The Pirate Pound". City Governor quotes, "The reason we named the New Dog Pound is because the high school football team The Vidor Pirates brought back a litter of bulldog puppies after the friday night football game. Our pound Vet had to order double the amount of usual medicine for the bulldogs because of severe anal drainage.  ::)  :o  ;D  8)
[/quote]

Saturday Morning headlines NOT Saturday morning articles .
Dou you write for the Vidorian ? I tried to read it once at work but there was no working Vidorians to translate ;D

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="Ned11str8" post="1062142" timestamp="1316635578"]
[quote author=my.two.cents link=topic=88614.msg1062121#msg1062121 date=1316632552]
[/quote]

Dou you write for the Vidorian ? I tried to read it once at work but there was no working Vidorians to translate ;D
[/quote]
Lol no i'm not a vidorian writer. And i guess you didn't see the Nederland version of the Vidorian that day. It has more pictures and smaller words for yall.  ::)  ;D

[quote name="my.two.cents" post="1062147" timestamp="1316636000"]
[quote author=Ned11str8 link=topic=88614.msg1062142#msg1062142 date=1316635578]
[quote author=my.two.cents link=topic=88614.msg1062121#msg1062121 date=1316632552]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Lol no i'm not a vidorian writer. And i guess you didn't see the Nederland version of the Vidorian that day. It has more pictures and smaller words for yall.  ::)  ;D
[/quote]

Yep, We save the big words for the kiddos and of course the Veedorians

Headline: Bulldog missing after loss to Pirates.

City wide search is on for Bulldog after Friday nights game against 4 and 0 Pirates.
Signs are being posted all over town by distraught residents.
Please contact NISD if you spot this Bulldog.
After the brutal beating by the Pirates the animal is described as having three legs, blind in one eye, missing right ear, tail broken, and recently castrated.....answers to the name of Nederland Bulldogs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder