PNG @ Livingston

FSU24

[quote name="Trocket" post="1062639" timestamp="1316712114"]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=88506.msg1062197#msg1062197 date=1316641479]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrodzCbuVNc

PNG song for Friday night....WATCH OUT LIVINGSTON!!!!!!
[/quote] Going to need more than a song come Friday night!!!! Wow, looks like Livingston Lions in Sooner's jerseys and PNG in those purple jerseys!!! If you want to see the real thing that you will have to deal with Friday, go to:( www.polkcountytoday.com), click on Top Headlines, scroll down to Lions Highlights and enjoy!! But don't have any fear to come and walk in THE JUNGLE with your bag and your new song!!! Would love to see highlights of PNG or any of the teams in this area, wish I could attend at least one game of every team in this area, because there is a lot of talent in this area. Now I guess I'll sit back and Sip on my GREEN KOOL-Aid and watch that Indian walk through THE JUNGLE with his bag and singing his new song!!!
[/quote]

Doesn't the Lions wear Green jerseys and the Sooners wear Red and White?

??? ??? ??? ???

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="lobos" post="1062665" timestamp="1316715816"]
I love the excitement that PNG bring to the table every Friday night but Livingston is too strong for the Indians. IMO Livingston will beat PNG big time!

livingston-49
PGN-16
[/quote]

I respect your opinion, but rest assured...  PN-G [b]will[/b] score more than 16 points.  ;)
Hope both teams put on a great district showdown and the better team comes out on top!

Scalp em NDN's.

[quote name="PNGFan" post="1062643" timestamp="1316712395"]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=88506.msg1062639#msg1062639 date=1316712114]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=88506.msg1062197#msg1062197 date=1316641479]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrodzCbuVNc

PNG song for Friday night....WATCH OUT LIVINGSTON!!!!!!
[/quote] Going to need more than a song come Friday night!!!! Wow, looks like Livingston Lions in Sooner's jerseys and PNG in those purple jerseys!!! If you want to see the real thing that you will have to deal with Friday, go to:( www.polkcountytoday.com), click on Top Headlines, scroll down to Lions Highlights and enjoy!! But don't have any fear to come and walk in THE JUNGLE with your bag and your new song!!! Would love to see highlights of PNG or any of the teams in this area, wish I could attend at least one game of every team in this area, because there is a lot of talent in this area. Now I guess I'll sit back and Sip on my GREEN KOOL-Aid and watch that Indian walk through THE JUNGLE with his bag and singing his new song!!!
[/quote]

Doesn't the Lions wear Green jerseys and the Sooners wear Red and White?

??? ??? ??? ???
[/quote] Yes my friend, Livingston does wear Green and White. But let me say that again, Wow looks like Livingston Lions (in) Sooner's jerseys and PGN (in) those purple jerseys!! ??? ??? ??? ???

I think if anyone believes that PNG is going to ONLY SCORE 16 points is sadly mistaken. There is a lot of talent on the PNG side. I believe y'all are going to bite a few words that have been spoken on here. If you think that our offense will stall every drive I am sadly mistaken. There are a lot of weapons that y'all will have to worry about. Are we going to run with the backer or quarter back? Are you going to see a 40+ scoring drive by Nelson with a grab over the shoulders of the defender one handed? We will see tomorrow night. Good luck Indians and scalp the cats!!!

NDNS 49
CATS 28

[quote name="mommabear" post="1062401" timestamp="1316665793"]
what happened exactly to Collins?
[/quote]Ok, mommabear, you started the rumor. I just played along, really there is nothing wrong with Collins. They took him out at Qb to keep the score down and give his backup some snaps. It's almost time to see who's ready, hope all you PNG fans a safe trip here and back home. Hope both teams come out of this game without any injuries and the best team wins. It's been good to have a little fun with you all, we do respect your city and school because of you have class and we love competeing against you. So drive safe and we will see you at THE JUNGLE. :) :) :) :) :) :)     

[quote name="Trocket" post="1062989" timestamp="1316747014"]
[quote author=mommabear link=topic=88506.msg1062401#msg1062401 date=1316665793]
[/quote]Ok, mommabear, you started the rumor. I just played along, really there is nothing wrong with Collins. They took him out at Qb to keep the score down and give his backup some snaps. It's almost time to see who's ready, hope all you PNG fans a safe trip here and back home. Hope both teams come out of this game without any injuries and the best team wins. It's been good to have a little fun with you all, we do respect your city and school because of you have class and we love competeing against you. So drive safe and we will see you at THE JUNGLE. :) :) :) :) :) :)   
[/quote]
Nice post Trocket. ndn2016 is right though... There will be more of NDN nation listening in on the radio than in the stands. Not enough tickets to go around. I will say that I really enjoyed my visit there a couple years ago. I liked being that close to the field. Plus, the Livingston folks were friendly and very hospitable. This will be a good game between two playoff bound teams.

[quote name="shovel" post="1063140" timestamp="1316782212"]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=88506.msg1062989#msg1062989 date=1316747014]
[quote author=mommabear link=topic=88506.msg1062401#msg1062401 date=1316665793]
[/quote]
Nice post Trocket. ndn2016 is right though... There will be more of NDN nation listening in on the radio than in the stands. Not enough tickets to go around. I will say that I really enjoyed my visit there a couple years ago. I liked being that close to the field. Plus, the Livingston folks were friendly and very hospitable. This will be a good game between two playoff bound teams.
[/quote]Sorry about that, but hopefully in 2 or 3 years we will have a new stadium big enough. I believe they have built a High School big enough this time to last 20 years. Now we can push for a new stadium, maybe the seats will be the same height but circle the whole stadium so every seat will be close to the action. For the last 25 years we have been building a new school every 5 years, so I think we have replaced all the old schools. Hope we'll be able to acommodate you in the future. For those who will arrive early check out our new school on FM 350 South off Hwy 190 West.  Also,go past school about 500 yard to Flordia's Kitchen for some of Polk County's best cooking. Be safe and let's enjoy the game!!

[quote name="KHS 89" post="1063603" timestamp="1316813482"]
4:40 p.m. --- Wonder if the Livingston visitors side is already full with purple and white??
[/quote]Yes, start showing up at 12:00 noon, as I've said lots of class and pride. Gotta Go now, hope to see a great game with no injuries. :) :) :) :) :) :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami