PNG @ Livingston

FSU24

PN-G has the most balanced offense in 20-4A they have been putting up pretty good yards on the ground and through the air. Livingston has a rush offense second only to Vidor in 20-4A and has been putting up some numbers through the air as well. It will come down to turnovers and which defense can make the biggest stop when they have to, should be a barn burner.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game should be a good one. The lions have that big play ability, qb is quick, runningbacks are alussive, arm tackling is gonna kill us. If our defense rapps up like I know they can it cold be trouble for the lions. As for the ignorant people out there predicting png only scoring 14 points, you obviously are suffering from the hot temperatures and drought. Quit sipping that green koolaid, pngs offense once it gets rolling can turn it on with the best of them. There isn't a team in this district that can't be beat, I understand that we have some injuries but that is an excuse. I'm not here to post excuses, I want some results! District is starting, we've had time to make adjustments and heal up. I think Nelson will be hard to stop,bertrand should establish himself because they work him like a plowmule! I don't understand why they don't use the backup runningback also. He has good breakaway speed and hits the holes without hesitation. He is a great compliment to bertrand just going to waste! Don't understand why coaches just use him as a decoy, he should be getting some touches. Miller has shown he can run the ball and be effective thru the air.
I'm glad to see that the lion nation is taking us lightly over-confidence can be a bad thing, and as for an indian without a spear, well that just makes for a Hungry Indian my friend. Now with that being said the only thing I hate about this game is the middle school field bleachers for the visitors and that annoying female announcer that is about as biased as they come. Other than that it should be a great game, hope my ticket scavenger can round me one up.

wo weeks
prepare and two weeks to heal, it is time to get our game faces on and play somr

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1061171" timestamp="1316527630"]
This game should be a good one. The lions have that big play ability, qb is quick, runningbacks are alussive, arm tackling is gonna kill us. If our defense rapps up like I know they can it cold be trouble for the lions. As for the ignorant people out there predicting png only scoring 14 points, you obviously are suffering from the hot temperatures and drought. Quit sipping that green koolaid, pngs offense once it gets rolling can turn it on with the best of them. There isn't a team in this district that can't be beat, I understand that we have some injuries but that is an excuse. I'm not here to post excuses, I want some results! District is starting, we've had time to make adjustments and heal up. I think Nelson will be hard to stop,bertrand should establish himself because they work him like a plowmule! I don't understand why they don't use the backup runningback also. He has good breakaway speed and hits the holes without hesitation. He is a great compliment to bertrand just going to waste! Don't understand why coaches just use him as a decoy, he should be getting some touches. Miller has shown he can run the ball and be effective thru the air.
I'm glad to see that the lion nation is taking us lightly over-confidence can be a bad thing, and as for an indian without a spear, well that just makes for a Hungry Indian my friend. Now with that being said the only thing I hate about this game is the middle school field bleachers for the visitors and that annoying female announcer that is about as biased as they come. Other than that it should be a great game, hope my ticket scavenger can round me one up.

wo weeks
prepare and two weeks to heal, it is time to get our game faces on and play somr
[/quote]

Ain't noting wrong with Green kool-aid!  ;) ;D

[quote name="Trocket" post="1061313" timestamp="1316539887"]
[quote author=png94 link=topic=88506.msg1061279#msg1061279 date=1316536124]
Without their QB????? 8)
[/quote] Yes, staring db and linebacker too. We should be crying, but let's play ball!
[/quote]
HUH ? your starting QB, DB and a linebacker are all injured and not going to play ? Did the get injured in the Huntsville game ? If so I do hope, even as an opposing team that they don't have serious injuries.

[quote name="pngfan66" post="1061377" timestamp="1316545578"]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=88506.msg1061313#msg1061313 date=1316539887]
Without their QB????? 8)
[/quote] Yes, staring db and linebacker too. We should be crying, but let's play ball!
[/quote]
HUH ? your starting QB, DB and a linebacker are all injured and not going to play ? Did the get injured in the Huntsville game ? If so I do hope, even as an opposing team that they don't have serious injuries.
[/quote]I think he means that Collins (QB) is the starting QB on offense and the Starting LB on defense.  That's not a good thing, not one bit. 

Lol I hear ya brenhamfan, I guess you can sip on your green koolaid. Your team is legit. I have said this already this year, noone from our district will honestly make it past the second round. Sorry just being realistic, if they do I would really be surprised. With that being said, all the rumors flying around about the qb being hurt, the linebacker being hurt, our defensive lineman being hurt, all excuses, they are like butt holes everyone has one, quit making excuses, lol just play ball. The better team with the least amount of turnovers and penalties will come out on top! Both these teams were good playoff contenders last year. But this is this year and is a new season, no excuses! Should be a great game.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1061378" timestamp="1316545685"]
[quote author=pngfan66 link=topic=88506.msg1061377#msg1061377 date=1316545578]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=88506.msg1061313#msg1061313 date=1316539887]
Without their QB????? 8)
[/quote]
[/quote]I think he means that Collins (QB) is the starting QB on offense and the Starting LB on defense.  That's not a good thing, not one bit.
[/quote]Our backup QB will fair just well against PNG. So I'll just sit back and sip on my green kool-aid  and watch that hungry Indian walk through THE JUNGLE.

[quote name="surfer73" post="1061943" timestamp="1316617641"]
Going to be a good game for sure ! PNG is the underdog no doubt, but last year big bad Central was picked to kick our butts and run over our defense ! PNG is going to SCALP-EM !
[/quote]Bringing up old  stuff, huh?  You just worry about Central in week 10, Mr. Comedian!  ;D ;D 8) 8)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1061951" timestamp="1316618269"]
[quote author=surfer73 link=topic=88506.msg1061943#msg1061943 date=1316617641]
Going to be a good game for sure ! PNG is the underdog no doubt, but last year big bad Central was picked to kick our butts and run over our defense ! PNG is going to SCALP-EM !
[/quote]Bringing up old  stuff, huh?  You just worry about Central in week 10, Mr. Comedian!  ;D ;D 8) 8)
[/quote]Worry? Get-n ahead of yourself !  ;) :)

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="indianforever" post="1062197" timestamp="1316641479"]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrodzCbuVNc

PNG song for Friday night....WATCH OUT LIVINGSTON!!!!!!
[/quote]
If that song does motivate you then idk what will. Any football player that's getting ready for a game and listens to that automatically wants to take someone's head off.

[quote name="indianforever" post="1062197" timestamp="1316641479"]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrodzCbuVNc

PNG song for Friday night....WATCH OUT LIVINGSTON!!!!!!
[/quote] Going to need more than a song come Friday night!!!! Wow, looks like Livingston Lions in Sooner's jerseys and PNG in those purple jerseys!!! If you want to see the real thing that you will have to deal with Friday, go to:( www.polkcountytoday.com), click on Top Headlines, scroll down to Lions Highlights and enjoy!! But don't have any fear to come and walk in THE JUNGLE with your bag and your new song!!! Would love to see highlights of PNG or any of the teams in this area, wish I could attend at least one game of every team in this area, because there is a lot of talent in this area. Now I guess I'll sit back and Sip on my GREEN KOOL-Aid and watch that Indian walk through THE JUNGLE with his bag and singing his new song!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami