PNG @ Livingston

FSU24

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate_pride_07
I think the PNG offense will expose the lack of defense in Livingston and PNG comes away with a win in a close one that down to the wire.

PNG - 52
Livingston - 49

After watching indians defend the run vs tc there are a few worries i believe this game will come down to who has the ball last cause livingston will score quick where png will move down the field more contanst. if png can get a couple 3 and outs png wins but its anybody game

[quote name="Kiandn" post="1060623" timestamp="1316456335"]
After watching indians defend the run vs tc there are a few worries i believe this game will come down to who has the ball last cause livingston will score quick where png will move down the field more contanst. if png can get a couple 3 and outs png wins but its anybody game
[/quote]
I'm hoping that with the return of some injured players (starters), who did not play in the TC game and who had limited play time, it will help to firm up the D line. This bye week has been good for PNG with players healing up. Several who are starters on O and D.

[quote name="Kiandn" post="1060808" timestamp="1316468985"]
I was comparing stats and it look as if we match up very well now just have to wrap up quick and not let them make the BIG play
[/quote]

Stats can be very misleading.  I don't think they are in this case, but just something to think about come playoff time.  Some teams, or even districts, play a lot different styles than others.

I saw Livingston play Huntsville and PNG play Texas City. I don't think Livingston has the speed that Texas city has. I don't believe Huntsville is very good at all. I think it will be a high scoring game that PNG wins, but if PNG gets out to an early lead I think they will win big.

First off hello all been out of town just got back.......Png will have a tough time stopping Livingstons offense. Now here is my thoughts for you out there who care to read it. PNG played TC 2 weeks ago and gave up alot of rushing yards. Png starting D-Lineman J Davis was out he is the heart and soul of the front seven. Png is a much better defense with him he left in the second half of the Crosby game that we lost. Here is the keys to win. Force the outside to the inside on the runs cover that one tightend drag that they scored on us two or three times last season on. They will score just gonna have to bend but dont break some drives. I truly believe Png offensivly will do fine. I like the idea of heavy dose of Bertrand to counter what they do on offense. Its anyones game but this feels like one of them trap games. Best of luck to Livingston here is to noo injuries.

[quote name="pngfan66" post="1060967" timestamp="1316483045"]
Also PNG had Several Sophomores playing on the D line due to injuries for the TC game. With Davis back and Thompson possibly back, PNG will play more tight. PNG has had 3 D linemen out. 2 are expected back Friday night. This will be a great game. [b]Who can stop who ?[/b]
[/quote] That's the question here.  Whoever answers this question will win.  You only need a stop or two. 

Everybody has somebody out, Livingston starting linebacker has been out for 2 games until he understood there is no I in team. Now that he's back he'll be ready to take it out on somebody, so lets just play ball and forget the excuses. Yes this will be their first real game with no disrespect to any of the teams we have played, but that is why we love playing in 20-4A, there are so many great teams. Truth is, there are no easy games in 20-4A, anyone can pull an upset if you don't come ready to play. I believe coach Rowe will have his team ready to play, if not they don't deserve to win.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 

[quote name="Trocket" post="1061009" timestamp="1316487249"]
Everybody has somebody out, Livingston starting linebacker has been out for 2 games until he understood there is no I in team. Now that he's back he'll be ready to take it out on somebody, so lets just play ball and forget the excuses. Yes this will be their first real game with no disrespect to any of the teams we have played, but that is why we love playing in 20-4A, there are so many great teams. Truth is, there are no easy games in 20-4A, anyone can pull an upset if you don't come ready to play. I believe coach Rowe will have his team ready to play, if not they don't deserve to win.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
[/quote]great post 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83