Week 4 Pee Wee Scores

WD170

[quote name="CF22" post="1059074" timestamp="1316276372"]
Bmt G 30 PNG W 6!
The game was alot closer than the score shows... good game bmt! 11,3,and 23 are pretty fast!!!
[/quote]I agree. Those lil fellas can Run! Only concern with Bmt-G is that, they may not be deep enough to beat the power houses.

[quote name="Ochocinco" post="1059297" timestamp="1316299539"]
[quote author=Lamar1996 link=topic=88399.msg1059159#msg1059159 date=1316285602]
PNG G 38 LC W 0
[/quote]These Guys are the real Deal!!
[/quote]
Complements to the coaching staff for having these great group of kids ready to play every weekend.  Learning how to play the game and having fun doing it makes for a deadly combination on the field for their opponents.

[quote name="LHSALLZONE" post="1059646" timestamp="1316319098"]
lumberton peewee white 19 -ned. blk 18, lumberton still undefeated,had to play without one of there best, but # 20 and #9 stepped it up ,congrats
lumberton peewee red 34  -ned white 7, good game boys, proud of you, go lumberton peewee teams
[/quote]No R E S P E C T for Ned- B once again.. Thats ok allzone Remember #6 That ran one for abt 70yds second play of game!
the next series he went to hospital Xrays on wrist were negative. Make no mistake- not saying we would have won but he is our big play maker. So if u got to bring up with our best player out. WE did too and he is our player that scores all our points. All Im saying is #6 WOULD HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE. Sense we are throwing out excusses!!! Lumberton is a great team and have a great Coaching staff that can adjust in game and put thier boys in position to make plays. I enjoyed playing ya'll And would play ya'll again tomorrow if we could!

[quote name="dogfather" post="1059763" timestamp="1316359633"]
[quote author=LHSALLZONE link=topic=88399.msg1059646#msg1059646 date=1316319098]
lumberton peewee white 19 -ned. blk 18, lumberton still undefeated,had to play without one of there best, but # 20 and #9 stepped it up ,congrats
lumberton peewee red 34  -ned white 7, good game boys, proud of you, go lumberton peewee teams
[/quote]No R E S P E C T for Ned- B once again.. Thats ok allzone Remember #6 That ran one for abt 70yds second play of game!
the next series he went to hospital Xrays on wrist were negative. Make no mistake- not saying we would have won but he is our big play maker. So if u got to bring up with our best player out. WE did too and he is our player that scores all our points. All Im saying is #6 WOULD HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE. Sense we are throwing out excusses!!! Lumberton is a great team and have a great Coaching staff that can adjust in game and put thier boys in position to make plays. I enjoyed playing ya'll And would play ya'll again tomorrow if we could!
[/quote]
I don't think anyone was throwing out excuses...just stating facts.  You are right, though.  Ned-B is a good team!  Could have gone either way.  Good job to both sides. Let's hope all young athletes come out of this healthy and ready for next week.

dogfather, again someone posts a score and someone thinks there is a great conspiracy. im not a parent nor am i a coach on the white team. i just know the score and the young man from lunberton that got banged up. sorry for the young man from nederland getting hurt, i know this feeling, my son broke his arm in 2 places last year in his 3rd peewee game as quaterback against wos, nothing like seeing your son crying coming off the field with his arm bent at 15 degrees ,just a horrible sight and feeling. so dont think im bypassing a injury at nederlands expense to prop up lumberton teams, thats bull . i was not at the game when ned r lum boys got hurt, but seen a young man i coached for 2 yrs on the sideline, sorry i didnt get every play by play info man.
my post was a post about a close ,hard fought game by two undefeated teams , not some intended slight . people are so ready to read junk into a simple posted scores. this no respect theme is getting old, nothing but respect from me, all my post is intended not to disrespect any team or person

[quote name="LHSALLZONE" post="1059785" timestamp="1316363124"]
dogfather, again someone posts a score and someone thinks there is a great conspiracy. im not a parent nor am i a coach on the white team. i just know the score and the young man from lunberton that got banged up. sorry for the young man from nederland getting hurt, i know this feeling, my son broke his arm in 2 places last year in his 3rd peewee game as quaterback against wos, nothing like seeing your son crying coming off the field with his arm bent at 15 degrees ,just a horrible sight and feeling. so dont think im bypassing a injury at nederlands expense to prop up lumberton teams, thats bull . i was not at the game when ned r lum boys got hurt, but seen a young man i coached for 2 yrs on the sideline, sorry i didnt get every play by play info man.
my post was a post about a close ,hard fought game by two undefeated teams , not some intended slight . people are so ready to read junk into a simple posted scores. this no respect theme is getting old, nothing but respect from me, all my post is intended not to disrespect any team or person
[/quote]Understood allzone thank you

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder