NEWTON VS. SILSBEE BROADCAST/SILSBEE WINS 21-20!!!!

WOSgrad

Fantastic game by both teams! First game I attended. The Tigers are playing nice ball. They have to learn how to wrap up and tackle. They missed about 15-20 tackles last night on kickoff and on Shorter and that Newton QB. Other than that, they are really jelling as a team. Keep working with Reed to help him to stop short arming a few passes and this could be. Magical year in Silsbee!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Newton had to many turnovers  and Silsbee converted on them turnovers .... #11 will be ok, Not the knee.... Also the Penalties in the First Half against Newton Killed them, there was a chop block or Holding  call on 4 Possession in the first half against Newton, then they added another right after the half. Fumbles again plagued the young Newton team..  Silsbee played Good and I'm Proud of Newton for not giving up the Fight.  That was a good Physical Game

[quote name="Claude" post="1059096" timestamp="1316279124"]
Newton had to many turnovers  and Silsbee converted on them turnovers .... #11 will be ok, Not the knee.... Also the Penalties in the First Half against Newton Killed them, there was a chop block or Holding  call on 4 Possession in the first half against Newton, then they added another right after the half. Fumbles again plagued the young Newton team..  Silsbee played Good and I'm Proud of Newton for not giving up the Fight.  That was a good Physical Game
[/quote]Penalties Were 5 for newton and 1 Silsbee and turnovers were about even on both sides. so Silsbee had no advantage in that catagory.

[quote name="ST413" post="1058867" timestamp="1316236866"]
He may need to throw one at times, but he needs to stay within the offense. Holmes may be open at times but we have several recievers who can be open at any time lots of weapons. 
No need to focus on one.
[/quote]

Them short passes n wildcat is not going to work all the time everybody see that im just saying

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder