Central football finding improvement on offense

WOSgrad

I think it's funny though that everyone kind of freaked out about the offense in the first two games, but it wasn't like they played a weak sister in either week.... This offense is going to be just fine once district starts and will find themselves in the playoffs....

[quote name="HubTx" post="1057304" timestamp="1316060911"]
I think it's funny though that everyone kind of freaked out about the offense in the first two games, but it wasn't like they played a weak sister in either week.... This offense is going to be just fine once district starts and will find themselves in the playoffs....
[/quote]Really, the offense was doing well in the last 2 games.  The Memorial game was the only game that the offense didn't show up. 

Jags started out 0-2 last year.  After loosing to PAM 38-0 and WB 55-7 last year, I was about to throw in the towel.  But things started to fall into place against Ball and the next thing you knew, we were district champs.  You can quote me on this, "Jags repeat as district champs". 

I noticed in the WB game that the coaches were upset with Mitchell on a few occasions when he didn't keep the read option.  He will give you at least one big play with his feet per game which I feel is all we need.  His arm on the  passes, Carter and Collier need to do the rest.

[quote name="Big Ford" post="1057523" timestamp="1316111494"]
Jags started out 0-2 last year.  After loosing to PAM 38-0 and WB 55-7 last year, I was about to throw in the towel.  But things started to fall into place against Ball and the next thing you knew, we were district champs.  You can quote me on this, "Jags repeat as district champs". 

I noticed in the WB game that the coaches were upset with Mitchell on a few occasions when he didn't keep the read option.  He will give you at least one big play with his feet per game which I feel is all we need.  His arm on the  passes, Carter and Collier need to do the rest.
[/quote]Big Ford, do you think that Carter and Collier have the capability to be as good or better than the O'Neal/Daw tandem from 2009?

[quote name="Big Ford" post="1057523" timestamp="1316111494"]

[/quote]
And they ended the regular season the way they started with PNG thumping them 49-19 ;D Figured I would hijack your thread 8) ;D

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="1057557" timestamp="1316116625"]
[quote author=Big Ford link=topic=88255.msg1057523#msg1057523 date=1316111494]

[/quote]
And they ended the regular season the way they started with PNG thumping them 49-19 ;D Figured I would hijack your thread 8) ;D
[/quote]smh.  Tisk, tisk, tisk.  T'was nothing to play for.  T'was a meaningless game.  We were told to sandbag.  ;D ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1057524" timestamp="1316111722"]
[quote author=Big Ford link=topic=88255.msg1057523#msg1057523 date=1316111494]

[/quote]Big Ford, do you think that Carter and Collier have the capability to be as good or better than the O'Neal/Daw tandem from 2009?
[/quote]

I don't see them at that level yet.  But we have a better QB in the backfield now then when O'Neal and Daw where in the backfield for a better 1-2-3 punch!

[quote name="Big Ford" post="1057654" timestamp="1316123059"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=88255.msg1057567#msg1057567 date=1316117277]
Much love to ya soulja ;)
[/quote]

This year we will not let you'll have it so easy plus we will be playing at Da Butch.
[/quote]

Isn't PN-G undefeated at BISD's Dr. Carol "Butch" Thomas Educational Resource Complex?  I know we got a W vs. Ozen there plus a playoff W.  The Dre Dunbar Miracle happened at the old Babe vs. Central.  Last year, we played Central at The Reservation.  I want to say PN-G is 2-0 at the new BISD complex.  Not a large enough sample size...but, if we win there this season and perhaps get 1 or 2 more playoff Ws there, then the PN-GISD will need to put a a footnote on that rather large and wordy stadium sign: "Dr. Carol 'Butch' Thomas Educational Resource Complex and PN-GISD Satellite Reservation."

Job well done by the BISD taxpayers...it's a nice stadium...very nice.  Looks good in purple.  :)

[quote name="Big Ford" post="1057652" timestamp="1316122958"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=88255.msg1057524#msg date=1316111722]
[quote author=Big Ford link=topic=88255.msg1057523#msg date=1316111494]

[/quote]

I don't see them at that level yet.  But we have a better QB in the backfield now then when O'Neal and Daw where in the backfield for a better 1-2-3 punch!
[/quote]I like that!  1-2-3 punch...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1057927" timestamp="1316150085"]
[quote author=Big Ford link=topic=88255.msg1057652#msg date=1316122958]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=88255.msg1057524#msg date=1316111722]
[quote author=Big Ford link=topic=88255.msg1057523#msg date=1316111494]

[/quote]

[/quote]I like that!  1-2-3 punch...
[/quote]

It's more like that song, "Watermelon Crawl".....  No speed at all, very young, no buisness playing it.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami