The Hill is for Real

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1057917" timestamp="1316145608"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=88122.msg1057436#msg1057436 date=1316100447]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=88122.msg1057411#msg1057411 date=1316097273]
[quote author=broncoman link=topic=88122.msg1057377#msg1057377 date=1316093764]
It's so funny to see this stuff on here, I enjoy reading most of this useless chatter because it's good entertainment. The fact is, talking smack with BH fans and Crosby fans is really kinda useless. Dayton is on a different level than anyone in this district, you guys are just going to have to except that. It's not your fault , well I guess you could move, but we would rather you not. Look at the bright side, at least it should be a good race for second place.
[/quote]

Did you think it was funny when Crosby shut your team out a couple of years ago  ;D maybe [b]you should have told that Crosby team that they were not on the same level before they took it too you.[/b]

Its fun being on that high horse until you wind up on your back 8)
[/quote]

[size=10pt][b]i believe we did[/b][/size]. you can't turn the ball over like dayton did that night. BH knows about that.
[/quote]

So was that why you didn't score even once? not even a fieldgoal? in fact the one drive you got past the 50 ended in a massive hit on some poor kid, who got sent to the hospital? (yes i do know who it was)

Actually BH they did say "your not on the same level" our defense knocked them down a few notches however.
[/quote]

Stop trying to be confrontational and read my post. I said that the dayton fans said ya'll weren't on the same level (highlighted it for you). I never said Cougs weren't hitting or playing defense... i just said dayton didn't hold on to the football. . I'm not making excuses, you just can't turn the ball over like that against a good team and expect to win the game. Dayton punted 2 times that night.... Crosby punted 5 times. That should tell you that the turnovers had an effect, no matter how they happened. I'll qualify if it makes you feel better

[i][b]When Dayton and Crosby played in 2009, the Crosby Cougar defense jarred the ball loose on multiple occasions. So much in fact, that the Broncos turned the ball over inside the 40 multiple times. This gave the solid Crosby offense short fields. That, coupled with their other drives, led to Crosby outscoring Dayton 28-0.[/b][/i]

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cougtalk, the question should be, are you for real? Knocked Dayton down a few notches, really? I think the only thing that went down a few notches is your I.Q. Y'all remind me of Cowboy fans, always living in the past, y'all won a district game and acted like it was the superbowl. The fact is, it didn't matter, we still played football longer than y'all did. Y'all won that game, congrats, now get off the BH sack, and try to figure out to do it one more time in the next ten years. Personally, I think BH has a much better chance of doing it than Crosby does.

Broncoboy your right we did win that game & that season was 2 years ago. All I hear from Bronco fans is what we did in the past 10 years. This is a new year & everybody is starting out fresh. Right now in our district we are all 0-0. As for your comment on you think BH has more of a chance than Crosby. Keep thinking that because that is what we want and OH yeah get off the BH sack.

Lol, you like the sack comment? Don't get all up tight on me, if some of the Crosby folks would just move on and quit beating a dead cat about a win that happened two years ago, I wouldn't have to bring up the domination factor. Reality will set in next week and everything can go back to normal, teams can assume their respectful positions in the standings. Oh yea, I got your boy. Lol

Guest Pirate_pride_07
You know if i had to pick a rivalry that came the closest to the PNG-Nederland rivalry it would be this one. BH and Dayton. Yall just don't quit do yall lol.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder