The Hill is for Real

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayton is known for being a sore loser ;D Everytime I have seen a game where Dayton is losing the Personal Fouls and fighting begins 8) Mark my word if BH gets a lead in the game all heck will break loose! Dayton doesn't like loosing in the only thing they are good at 8)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1056852" timestamp="1316023514"]
Dayton is known for being a sore loser ;D Everytime I have seen a game where Dayton is losing the Personal Fouls and fighting begins 8) Mark my word if BH gets a lead in the game all heck will break loose! Dayton doesn't like loosing in the only thing they are good at 8)
[/quote]

I can tell already that next week is gonna get heated...  ;D

[quote name="dayton" post="1056886" timestamp="1316025552"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=88122.msg1056852#msg1056852 date=1316023514]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Stir Stir Stir ;D I'm just practing, we are being way too nice to each other this week ;D

[quote name="dayton" post="1056886" timestamp="1316025552"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=88122.msg1056852#msg1056852 date=1316023514]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Pre-heating the oven now!

Ball controlling?Lawd you're killin me I'm laughing so hard.173 tot yds w/10 1st dwns vs.Ned 4/10=26 passing yds.Perform like dat and da Hill will be taken to the woodshed again.I'm living for the day that da hill can beat us consistantly on offensive drives between the tackles.Ball control?6 fumbles last week,lawd I'm about dirty da laundry.Give us 1 min.and we can drive it the length of the field ask Angleton. Being modest Dayt by 21 since I'll be in Memphis for a SMU game and miss da whoopin ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="bh15" post="1056750" timestamp="1316016838"]
We have never been known for our dirty play, except for the barely late hit on Ned qb last week. We also are very disciplined and don't receive many penalties due to good coaching. However, there is some bad blood brewing between us and Dayton and I wouldn't put anything past our agressive defense next week. I just hope we don't get anybody thrown out of the game. Snap your chin straps tight big D because our defense is gonna bring it.
[/quote]

I'd say your reputation is a little different. but it's whatever. not a dirty team, but scrappy without compassion comes to mind.

It don't matter if BH wins... Dayton will have an excuse... it'll sound girly too, like it's wet outside... you expect us to play in the rain?

I'll say the way to beat dayton is to punch them in the mouth, thats how they get beat in playoffs every year, if you can consistently hit dayton, and hard you an beat them.

It's 100% about defense against Dayton, because their defense is only gonna give up 28 on a bad day. If BH holds onto the football and can get some kick returns to setup decent yardage scores, they could upset the broncos.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1057312" timestamp="1316062263"]
It don't matter if BH wins... Dayton will have an excuse... it'll sound girly too, like it's wet outside... you expect us to play in the rain?

I'll say the way to beat dayton is to punch them in the mouth, thats how they get beat in playoffs every year, if you can consistently hit dayton, and hard you an beat them.

It's 100% about defense against Dayton, because their defense is only gonna give up 28 on a bad day. If BH holds onto the football and can get some kick returns to setup decent yardage scores, they could upset the broncos.
[/quote]  Got to laugh on that one Cougtalk -  When you win the majority of your games like Dayton does -there aren't to many excuses to be made. We always make decent runs in the playoffs and play against bigger,deeper teams with no problems so your " punch in the mouth " analysis doesn't hold water.  BH will not run any kick-offs back because the ball will be jacked over the consession stands.

[quote name="liltex" post="1057276" timestamp="1316057222"]
Ball controlling?Lawd you're killin me I'm laughing so hard.173 tot yds w/10 1st dwns vs.Ned 4/10=26 passing yds.Perform like dat and da Hill will be taken to the woodshed again.I'm living for the day that da hill can beat us consistantly on offensive drives between the tackles.Ball control?6 fumbles last week,lawd I'm about dirty da laundry.Give us 1 min.and we can drive it the length of the field ask Angleton. Being modest Dayt by 21 since I'll be in Memphis for a SMU game and miss da whoopin ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

If we play yall like we did Ned then I 100% agree! We will get our butts kicked and have to watch Sonic special along with other clever Dayton bragging methods ;D (I'm joking about the clever part) Two things that have really improved this year for BH is special teams and our kicking!! This alone should atleast make Dayton work for it ;D

It's so funny to see this stuff on here, I enjoy reading most of this useless chatter because it's good entertainment. The fact is, talking smack with BH fans and Crosby fans is really kinda useless. Dayton is on a different level than anyone in this district, you guys are just going to have to except that. It's not your fault , well I guess you could move, but we would rather you not. Look at the bright side, at least it should be a good race for second place.

[quote name="broncoman" post="1057377" timestamp="1316093764"]
It's so funny to see this stuff on here, I enjoy reading most of this useless chatter because it's good entertainment. The fact is, talking smack with BH fans and Crosby fans is really kinda useless. Dayton is on a different level than anyone in this district, you guys are just going to have to except that. It's not your fault , well I guess you could move, but we would rather you not. Look at the bright side, at least it should be a good race for second place.
[/quote]

Did you think it was funny when Crosby shut your team out a couple of years ago  ;D maybe you should have told that Crosby team that they were not on the same level before they took it too you.

Its fun being on that high horse until you wind up on your back 8)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1057411" timestamp="1316097273"]
[quote author=broncoman link=topic=88122.msg1057377#msg1057377 date=1316093764]
[/quote]

Did you think it was funny when Crosby shut your team out a couple of years ago  ;D maybe you should have told that Crosby team that they were not on the same level before they took it too you.

[b]Its fun being on that high horse until you wind up on your back 8)[/b][/quote] Really the fall isn't that bad our rocking horses aren't that big ! :) ;) :D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1057411" timestamp="1316097273"]
[/quote]

Did you think it was funny when Crosby shut your team out a couple of years ago  ;D maybe [b]you should have told that Crosby team that they were not on the same level before they took it too you.[/b]

[/quote]

i believe we did. you can't turn the ball over like dayton did that night. BH knows about that.

[quote name="dayton" post="1057436" timestamp="1316100447"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=88122.msg1057411#msg1057411 date=1316097273]
[/quote]

Did you think it was funny when Crosby shut your team out a couple of years ago  ;D maybe [b]you should have told that Crosby team that they were not on the same level before they took it too you.[/b]

[/quote]

i believe we did. you can't turn the ball over like dayton did that night. BH knows about that.
[/quote]

Yep we had 54 reminders last year ;D We did the same thing against Nederland this year and I still don't know how we won that game :o Maybe we got it out of our system 8)

Even a blind hog finds an acorn now and then. Nobody says Dayton can't be beat by the teams in this district, it's just highly unlikely. If Dayton plays Crosby 10 times and Crosby wins one game, does that make them a better team? No, that year they were breaking out roundballs while we were still playing football. I'm glad to see the hill winning some games and playing defense so well, but the fact is, Dayton is a much better team and a much better program. In another district, the hill could be for real, but unfortunately, the big D rules this one.

[quote name="broncoman" post="1057458" timestamp="1316103156"]
Even a blind hog finds an acorn now and then. Nobody says Dayton can't be beat by the teams in this district, it's just highly unlikely. If Dayton plays Crosby 10 times and Crosby wins one game, does that make them a better team? No, that year they were breaking out roundballs while we were still playing football. I'm glad to see the hill winning some games and playing defense so well, but the fact is, Dayton is a much better team and a much better program. In another district, the hill could be for real, but unfortunately, the big D rules this one.
[/quote]

[b][color=blue]That is the simple truth bronc[/color][/b]. Until someone in this district steps up and consistently puts "D" in their place, we have to listen to this yappin'. If we don't like it we need to put an end to it on the field. You guys have a right to crow until BH, Crosby or someone smacks you back and then backs it up with a playoff run. I hate it but that's what it boils down to. But really the yappin' does get old ;D

So come on Eagles step up and shut'em up. Here's to what I hope will be a knock down, drag out gridiron brawl next week!  >:( >:( >:( ;D

Good luck this week Broncs!

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="1057483" timestamp="1316106902"]
[quote author=broncoman link=topic=88122.msg1057458#msg1057458 date=1316103156]
[/quote]

[b][color=blue]That is the simple truth bronc[/color][/b]. Until someone in this district steps up and consistently puts "D" in their place, we have to listen to this yappin'. If we don't like it we need to put an end to it on the field. You guys have a right to crow until BH, Crosby or someone smacks you back and then backs it up with a playoff run. I hate it but that's what it boils down to. But really the yappin' does get old ;D

So come on Eagles step up and shut'em up. Here's to what I hope will be a knock down, drag out gridiron brawl next week!  >:( >:( >:( ;D

Good luck this week Broncs!
[/quote]
What sucks is that UIL got tired of listening to all of the belly aching being done about how this team or that team never goes to the playoffs.  Now they let just about the whole darn district into the playoffs.  To me that doesn't do much for bragging rights anymore.  Pretty soon they're not going to keep score and the players will be wearing flags, no more tackle, because someones little johnny boy got hurt.  Dayton's dominated every district they've played in, yes, they've been beat and have gotten some bad beats along the way but thats football.

my little cousin is just starting freshman football in dayton and from what i watched at practice the supposedly good coaching and program doesnt show there to me?? maybe that emphasize more on the soph, juniors, seniors?? i have been to a couple of the practice before i left. to me the programs are as equally as good. bh just needs a little more size in the front and a little more height in the secondary. Our secondary is good but it could be better. Dayton lost some key players but from living around that area i know for a fact that there is talent there to fill it that might just need to be trained.

I think it could be a real close game is bh gets the offense straightened out and stops the fumbling and if the d steps up big and hold strong. If bh doesnt do this it can get ugly real quick. Dont be fooled though bh doesnt have the talent to give dayton an upset. I am gonna be coming back from San Marcos just to watch this because i think it is gonna be a good smash mouth football game. And yes i do think there will be some heated argument on the field FROM BOTH SIDES. I was on the bh team last year (hurt during the bh dayton game so i didnt play in that demolishing game few.....) and know for a fact are guys can get heated but i also grew up with the dayton guys and know that they can get heated extremely quick as well

[quote name="maddog56" post="1057706" timestamp="1316128085"]
my little cousin is just starting freshman football in dayton and from what i watched at practice the supposedly good coaching and program doesnt show there to me?? maybe that emphasize more on the soph, juniors, seniors?? i have been to a couple of the practice before i left. to me the programs are as equally as good. bh just needs a little more size in the front and a little more height in the secondary. Our secondary is good but it could be better. Dayton lost some key players but from living around that area i know for a fact that there is talent there to fill it that might just need to be trained.

Good post man, you are right, I think even very well disciplined teams can get a little heated sometimes. I also think that getting a litlle heated, shows that you play with great intensity, I like that. There is a line that has to be drawn and it should stay on the field and kept under control. Sometimes it can turn the momentum in a game, so both teams should be careful. I look for a good clean game, unless the broncos dominate again. If that's the case, and I think it will be, the eagles will not be too happy to their butts handed to them on that pretty new turf.

I think it could be a real close game is bh gets the offense straightened out and stops the fumbling and if the d steps up big and hold strong. If bh doesnt do this it can get ugly real quick. Dont be fooled though bh doesnt have the talent to give dayton an upset. I am gonna be coming back from San Marcos just to watch this because i think it is gonna be a good smash mouth football game. And yes i do think there will be some heated argument on the field FROM BOTH SIDES. I was on the bh team last year (hurt during the bh dayton game so i didnt play in that demolishing game few.....) and know for a fact are guys can get heated but i also grew up with the dayton guys and know that they can get heated extremely quick as well
[/quote]

[quote name="dayton" post="1057436" timestamp="1316100447"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=88122.msg1057411#msg1057411 date=1316097273]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So was that why you didn't score even once? not even a fieldgoal? in fact the one drive you got past the 50 ended in a massive hit on some poor kid, who got sent to the hospital? (yes i do know who it was)

Actually BH they did say "your not on the same level" our defense knocked them down a few notches however.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1057965" timestamp="1316175223"]
Personally I want to see that little QB get "Ruetered" ........ ;D ;D  Or "Sextoned" ....... ;D ;D

As always though, a good old fashion throwdown is expected when you play an over-hyped emotionionally unstable team like the Dayton cowgirls.  Much like WOS or Central.
[/quote]Umm and who wheres a tutu?

[quote name="octfeb" post="1057973" timestamp="1316176033"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=88122.msg1057965#msg1057965 date=1316175223]
Personally I want to see that little QB get "Ruetered" ........ ;D ;D  Or "Sextoned" ....... ;D ;D

As always though, a good old fashion throwdown is expected when you play an over-hyped emotionionally unstable team like the Dayton cowgirls.  Much like WOS or Central.
[/quote]Umm and who wheres a tutu?
[/quote]

Had to go to the TuTu didn't ya!  ;D ;D ;D  That freaking bow wearing chicken is killing me. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• We'll see. I don't trust us. 
    • Starting pitching has been shaky the last few weeks due to some injuries outside of Hagen Smith.  He goes tomorrow, so y’all should be fine 
    • Manchin may get it but any mention of the radical left that wanted to get rid of the filibuster and end almost 220 years of history because the Democrats are mad?  The House and Senate are obviously different legislative bodies with entirely different election processes and rules for a reason. The House can vote on laws with a simple majority vote. The Senate put rules in place that it would make it much tougher to pass laws. Laws should be difficult to pass. The Senate is often the holdup of the right and left. It takes 60 votes to break the filibuster so any law will almost certainly require agreement at least in part, from opposing sides of an issue. Because they can’t get laws passed, the radical left is like a baby having a tantrum and wants to change over 200 years of history and make it potentially ridiculously easy to pass laws. I have seen current poll maps and it is possible for the Republicans to sweep into complete power in November but by the tiniest margin. That would possibly mean that a single vote margin in both houses could enact what you might call the radical right laws. There would be nothing that the Democrats could do to stop any legislation whatsoever if the left (they are all radical, minus Manchin) got their filibuster rule changed.  That is where the current filibuster comes into play as any new law would require several Democrats to agree with the majority Republicans and vice versa.  Do you want the potential for your radical right to have free rein as the radical left wants by killing the filibuster or is the radical left just as (if not more) dangerous? Let’s see if we have a history in this area? Oh yeah, the Democrats changed the rules in the Senate to allow federal judges to not have to overcome the filibuster. Obama was not getting his federal judge nominations passed and being angry, they changed the rules instead of nominating more moderate justices. They were warned that it would come back to bite them. They didn’t care and chose the nuclear option to change the rules. Oops! Any guess how Trump got all of his Supreme Court nominees passed against strong Democrat opposition? The Democrats got rid of the filibuster for federal judges after another tantrum   So when you are so worried about the radical right, are you equally concerned in what the radical left is always doing by changing rules and history which were put into place just for situations like we are in? So while Manchin gets it, what about his other 50 colleagues (49 + Harris)?  What concerns you more, Abbott and Paxton or the Democrats who want to make it to where if the Republicans do take over, they can go wild… at least in your mind? 
    • MODS please remove that ISD twitter link! I had no idea it would copy the whole posting. I only highlighted the portion about the venue change. Sorry about that!
  • Topics