The Hill is for Real

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Reality is BH can beat Dayton if they don't make mistakes and execute.  Problem is, our last two games offensively looked very poor.  We are making mistakes that we typically don't make and when you run this offense, every single possesion counts.  Nederland was not very good, so our poor play was some what hidden by the great defense.  Now, that being said, if we don't get our corners up on their guy and the safety does not learn to read the QB, we are in trouble against Dayton.  All they have to do it watch the film and see that 10-12 yard cushion is killing us. 

I predict Dayton 30+ BH 14

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1055310" timestamp="1315843244"]
The Reality is BH can beat Dayton if they don't make mistakes and execute.  Problem is, our last two games offensively looked very poor.  We are making mistakes that we typically don't make and when you run this offense, every single possesion counts.  Nederland was not very good, so our poor play was some what hidden by the great defense.  Now, that being said, if we don't get our corners up on their guy and the safety does not learn to read the QB, we are in trouble against Dayton.  All they have to do it watch the film and see that 10-12 yard cushion is killing us. 

[/quote]

Agreed! BH would have to have a perfect game compaired to a Bronco im perfect game for BH to win this year. With all that said it could happen ;D, but I'm not betting on it 8) However it will be a better game this year(God knows how it could be worse)

[quote name="VPirate" post="1055345" timestamp="1315846640"]
[quote author=NHS1990 link=topic=88122.msg1055330#msg1055330 date=1315845067]
Vidor fans still think The Hill is an average to below average team. Nederland fans know the truth.  :)
[/quote]

NHS1990, you crack me up........ ;D ;D trying to flame this thread...LOL
[b]The hill is for real.[/b]  3/0 aint to bad.

Ha! I thought you'd like that!  ;)
[/quote]

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="1055322" timestamp="1315844227"]
I do think BH is going to contend in district this year. It's going to be wild between Dayton, BH, and Crosby. 19-4A might go 3-1 in the first round this year. Props for BH, and I think the Hill is for real this year!
[/quote]

WOW respect from an ndn?

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1055335" timestamp="1315845530"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=88122.msg1055310#msg1055310 date=1315843244]

[/quote]

Agreed! BH would have to have a perfect game compaired to a Bronco im perfect game for BH to win this year. With all that said it could happen ;D, but I'm not betting on it 8) However it will be a better game this year(God knows how it could be worse)
[/quote] REALITY!!!!  Sound grounded thoughts!!!  Truth is on Friday, September 23 ANYTHING can happen.  I'm sure Dayton remembers 2009 Crosby and 2007 Lumberton.  Dayton SHOULD win, but the Eagles should NEVER start thinking they can't win.  If Dayton plays it's A game, it will be a long night for the Eagles.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="VPirate" post="1055345" timestamp="1315846640"]
[quote author=NHS1990 link=topic=88122.msg1055330#msg1055330 date=1315845067]
Vidor fans still think The Hill is an average to below average team. Nederland fans know the truth.  :)
[/quote]

NHS1990, you crack me up........ ;D ;D trying to flame this thread...LOL
[b]The hill is for real.[/b]  3/0 aint to bad.
[/quote]
Your right. 3/0 aint bad.  ::)  8)  ;D

BH exploded into 4A their first year, they were prime for it though. It all lined up just right that season, I love it when that happens. The truth is BH has talent every year and their boys play hard. I still don't like BH but they have my respect with a good start this year.

[quote name="cornhusker" post="1055954" timestamp="1315931528"]
The Hill can play with any teams in there district and 20 4A district. [b]These two district are not as strong as years past.[/b][/quote]

you may be right.... but that's what people say everytime a new team steps up to some form of prominence.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1055897" timestamp="1315927944"]
One thing I can guarantee about the Dayton game, it's going to be a war.  I have a feeling a line backer or two on the Bh side just might make a few "statements" between the post.
[/quote]

So long as they keep the statements between the sidelines, if ya know what I mean ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami