TV Broadcast

KDOSullivan

I can certainly relate to the issues Fox 4 is having in trying to get the game on air. Having been involved with the KFDM/CW live broadcasts these last two years, I understand their issues and I am quite sure they are working hard to get the game on the air.

Hopefully they can get the game on air before too much of the game has been played.

You can listen to the game at KLVI.com.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1054216" timestamp="1315689950"]
I can certainly relate to the issues Fox 4 is having in trying to get the game on air. Having been involved with the KFDM/CW live broadcasts these last two years, I understand their issues and I am quite sure they are working hard to get the game on the air.

Hopefully they can get the game on air before too much of the game has been played.

You can listen to the game at KLVI.com.
[/quote]

But, unfortunately, this is the type of stuff we have come to expect from Ch. 4 over the years.....at one time Channel 4 was THE station to watch. and I so hoped that it would come back as a contender, but it hasn't.

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="1058114" timestamp="1316190872"]
Its the same people running the station. And NBC is the worst network by far and the ratings show it. Good call moving to Fox.
[/quote]

That's not exactly true. NBC was just #1 last week. NFL on NBC helps a lot. And their change to FOX did nothing to their news ratings.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami