Dayton @ Eisenhower predictions..........

knightrider

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="dayton" post="1055316" timestamp="1315843566"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=88036.msg1055293#msg1055293 date=1315842292]
Dayton's got to get more players involved w/scoring.Adding up the 2 games A.Herrera rushing/passing has accounted for all the td pts rush/pass=42 pts,Carranco w/3 fg's+5 pats=14 points and that my friends is everything we've scored=56 tot pts.[b]Scoring quick does not give rest to the defense,we gotta get some long time consuming drives and finish off opponents esp.in the last qtr.[/b]Had same problem early last year except fumbles killed drives.At end of 3 we led Ike/Angelton last year.4 qrs.baby,4 qtrs. ;)
[/quote]

The presence of a running game will do that.
[/quote]Just a thought, the best part of that game was seeing Jakari going full steam into tackles.  He didn't hesitate at contact.  If Jakari is 100% at the end of the year, and McBride is in the slot, combined with Gamal, WATCH OUT

;D[quote name="Jeepz" post="1055623" timestamp="1315873737"]
Where is the stadium? I might have to go see this game, don't like Daytons chances but should be an interesting game.
[/quote]My website will be udated soon and directions to the stadium along with the link to the stadium will be on it.  The Stadium is south of Bush Airport off BWY 8 at Aldine Bender and Aldine Westfield.
Website..
http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1057895" timestamp="1316143231"]
Dayton 24
Ike      20

3rd week now. Just about the time when the offense and defense start clicking on all cylinders. (Historically speaking) I BELIEVE this year will be no different. Should be peaking next week for the district opener. 8)
[/quote]

If that is the score i'll say that the broncos offense and defense weren't clicking on all cylinders, and that is a compliment.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1057967" timestamp="1316175411"]
I am personally supporting my beloved Ike team this week.  As bad as they are, even Dayton might squeek out a win though.  Funny how everyone Dayton plays is claimed to be the best team in the land.  Never mind, Ike wins.  Changed my mind again.  ;)
[/quote]

I know DAYTON doesnt play the "POWER HOUSE" pre district schedule like DA MOUND but win or lose this is a good team to matchup with prior to district for some fine tuning before the "EXTERMINATION ON DA 23RD".

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1058022" timestamp="1316181505"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=88036.msg1057967#msg1057967 date=1316175411]
I am personally supporting my beloved Ike team this week.  As bad as they are, even Dayton might squeek out a win though.  Funny how everyone Dayton plays is claimed to be the best team in the land.  Never mind, Ike wins.  Changed my mind again.  ;)
[/quote]

I know DAYTON doesnt play the "POWER HOUSE" pre district schedule like DA MOUND but win or lose this is a good team to matchup with prior to district for some fine tuning before the "EXTERMINATION ON DA 23RD".
[/quote]

I beg your pardon! Santa Fe and Lumberton will both be #1 in the nation before the end of the season ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1058050" timestamp="1316184245"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=88036.msg1058022#msg1058022 date=1316181505]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=88036.msg1057967#msg1057967 date=1316175411]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I beg your pardon! Santa Fe and Lumberton will both be #1 in the nation before the end of the season ;D
[/quote]
You mean they arent allready  ;D  Of course they will have to fight for the #2 spot because we all know " The Hill Is For Real".  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086

• I will never understand why someone cares what decisions a family makes regarding their own child? Maybe Joe Burrow learns great life lessons from burning up all his eligibility sitting behind Justin Fields at Ohio State but I’m sure him and his family feel like they made the right decision by transferring to LSU, becoming the #1 pick and now being the highest paid QB in NFL history. Same for Kyler Murray, Baker Mayfield and Jalen Hurts at their first stops.    I think it was more beneficial for Reggie Branch to transfer to Crosby and end up having an opportunity to play for a state title versus staying at GCM and learning life lessons while he loses and probably doesn’t go D1 because his team is a perennial loser. If Robinson throws for 2k yards this year it’s going to be a lot better for his recruitment purposes than sitting on the bench at BH, not to mention he’s going to get significant looks because of the kids he’s on the team with and the offers/commitments they’ve already made. He’s not being taught to run from competition, he’s being taught to gamble on himself just like all those other guys I mentioned did. 
    • You have found Utopia. I live in the real world.
    • Every Yuppie wants one.  Give me a V-8 with loud pipes, and they can have their electric vehicles.  Was working a major incident one day and we had a road blocked off.  Police vehicles with lights going and a kid pulls up in a Tesla.  He - let me stress that HE is sobbing uncontrollably because he is at 5% battery life and HAS to go down the road we have blocked to get to a charging station.  He pulled over and literally threw a temper tantrum because we would not let him through.  
    • Have you noticed that it's always the libs that bring up race?  For a long time now whenever a lib is losing an argument or have nothing else to say they bring up racism.  Or something silly like institutional racism.  LOL!
    • Ha!  Whatever that means!  
  • Topics