Hardin vs. West Hardin Game Thread/West Hardin wins!

WOSgrad

I was impressed with the offensive formations WH used and the defensive pressure WH got on Hardin's QB. Coach Henry and his staff are some of the best Coaches in SE Texas and it showed in their formations and play calling. I love to see the quad WR packages and the jet sweeps. The HB pass and hook n' ladder were awesome. WH is the real deal and H-D better play a different defense vs WH than they been using, or it's gonna get ugly for my beloved Bobcats. WH has a very fun and exciting offense to watch. Kountze watch out.

[quote name="Joharr73" post="1054024" timestamp="1315666502"]
Funny how it's always the team that lost to West Hardin is "Weak or Terrible".  :o  Could be that West Hardin has some really good talent & the coaching staff is putting together game plans that maximize their players abilities. 

Sooooo.... what will everyone say next Saturday if the Oilers beat the Lions?

I'm going to give Hardin credit where due.  They had a couple of drives where they got close to the endzone, but the Oiler defense shut them down.  The Hornets do have some talented players, I just think the Oiler speed was too much to overcome for them.
[/quote]Don't sugar coat it the Hornets are TERRIBLE!  West Hardin does look pretty good and wish them, luck in district beat the CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hardin is not young. Why some of you folk continue to post things like "hardin is young and rebuilding" is such an horrible excuse for lack of better terms. Look at the ROSTER!!!

Taylor - QB - SENIOR
Dylan - WR - JUNIOR
Rives - WR/RB - SENIOR
Offensive Line features 2 SENIORS, 3 JUNIORS

Not a young team at all. Lack of talent, skill, athleticism - YES INDEED.

ps. In order to RE-BUILD SOMETHING..............it MUST first be BUILT.
Success in Hardin was from 2000-2002, and then again for two years in 2008-2009.

Hardin will not win again like this, for another 5 years MINIMUM.

Hardin is young.  Taylor at QB and Senior is a 1st year QB,  The O Line may have 2 Seniors but how many started on O Line last year,  The Defense is mostly Soph who played on JV last year.    No excuses,  lots of kids on Varsity this year played JV last year with no alot of coaching at that level.  They are rebuilding,  Hardin knows the level of athletes and talent is down from previous years, but they have not given up on themselves.  In the last 15 years, this is the worst I have ever seen them look.  This is also the best I have seen other teams look that we have played.  Give the kids/coaches a break.  They will continue to work hard and improve each week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont