Hardin vs. West Hardin Game Thread/West Hardin wins!

WOSgrad

West Hardin making some noise!  8)

Looking good, but next week should be a good test, as Kountze is off to a great start as well. Don't know if these teams have ever met with flawless records on the line lol. Should be a good one to watch, as these two possible playoff teams collide In Hardin County.

Funny how it's always the team that lost to West Hardin is "Weak or Terrible".  :o  Could be that West Hardin has some really good talent & the coaching staff is putting together game plans that maximize their players abilities. 

Sooooo.... what will everyone say next Saturday if the Oilers beat the Lions?

I'm going to give Hardin credit where due.  They had a couple of drives where they got close to the endzone, but the Oiler defense shut them down.  The Hornets do have some talented players, I just think the Oiler speed was too much to overcome for them.

Yeah, that was a bit much.. Hardin isn't terrible, they're just not as potent this year as they have been recently. They're young, and going through a rebuilding year.  And give a little credit, West Hardin has more speed this year than in Years prior. They're looking pretty good. Kountze will be a good test for them. I look for a hard fought game that shouldn't be decided by more than a touchdown or two. Just depends on who wants it more, and who makes fewer mistakes.

[quote name="The_Hatch" post="1054043" timestamp="1315668247"]
Yeah, that was a bit much.. Hardin isn't terrible, they're just not as potent this year as they have been recently. They're young, and going through a rebuilding year.  And give a little credit, West Hardin has more speed this year than in Years prior. They're looking pretty good. Kountze will be a good test for them. I look for a hard fought game that shouldn't be decided by more than a touchdown or two. Just depends on who wants it more, and who makes fewer mistakes.
[/quote]

That last statement says it all.  I totally agree.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami