COLDSPRING VS. CROCKETT BROADCAST/Coldspring wins!

WOSgrad

[quote name="CHS 65" post="1062474" timestamp="1316697472"]
[quote author=AOO7 link=topic=87935.msg1061190#msg1061190 date=1316529263]
I never said Liberty would beat CS these ignorant people said that no 4a teams in the area could beat Coldspring when Dayton and Livingston both would. Now I understand that like most people on this site you want to change the subject and attack another team when you have been proven wrong, and I believe whoever said no 4a teams in the area can beat CS is wrong so ofcourse now we find out where everyone is from and bash there teams lol, CS doesn't go back to state in 2011 and can't beat Dayton period.
[/quote] Okay Coldspring is certainly going back to State and we will win. Dayton aint got nothing on Coldspring, look on max preps whos ranked higher? i believe Coldspring. Thanks ;D
[/quote]

Hahahahahahaha hilarious maxpreps is a joke thier rankings are no where near accurate. Wow :D :D :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="AOO7" post="1061190" timestamp="1316529263"]
CS doesn't go back to state in 2011 and can't beat Dayton period.
[/quote]

So you're taking the field (in 3A instead of Coldspring) to make it to the state championship game?....That's not hard to do...I'm sure you could take the field against most teams in each classification (with the exception of maybe Lake Travis) and come out on the right side of that argument....Don't pat yourself on the back if some how your "great prediction" turns out to be true...Alot of stuff has to go right to win 5 games in a row against increasingly better competition...There's been lots of great teams fall short for one reason or another...

There's only a handful of teams (in 3A DII) that realistically have a good chance of winning 5 games in a row in the playoffs... As of right now today Coldspring is definitely in that group of teams....

As far as the Dayton argument goes, who really knows?  There are decent arguments for and against so unless they were to play it's nothing but speculation...I'd give Dayton the upperhand just from a numbers & size standpoint but games are decided on the field and Coldspring and Dayton aren't playing each other there anytime soon...

As for Coldspring, a good coach goes a long ways but these kids were winning from the time they started at 4-5 years old. They was going to to be good despite who coached, maybe 9-1 and making at least three rounds instead of 10-0 and going to at least semi-finals with Barbay. They killed livingston every year growing up. I know everyone says thats in little league, but thats how a good program gets started. Barbay had the communities support and improved the kids with years of experience, a winning tradition that was started early in those kids lives.  Coldspring may scrimage Livingston next year. By the way, Coldspring's Basketball will win District and the Baseball team will make the playoffs the next two years in a row.

[quote name="Swag" post="1055299" timestamp="1315842659"]
[quote author=TexasMinuteman link=topic=87935.msg1054088#msg1054088 date=1315672745]
Being from the Liberty/Dayton area and have predicted correct on every game that Ive made predictions on,I predict that Liberty wont win their district and Dayton wont win theirs either. Coldspring and Barbers Hill will win their districts
[/quote]
Coldspring/Liberty and then Dayton, BH won't compete again.
[/quote]What were you saying? With Liberty getting manhandled by Huffman and BH winning over Dayton I think my predictions still stand!! 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124