SILSBEE VS. LUMBERTON BROADCAST/Silsbee wins!

WOSgrad

I agree Lumberton was pumped up for this game and it showed on the field. If you Like High School football. This was the game to watch this week. It was back and forth all night long. Both teams did an outstanding job. Thanks for a great night of entertainment. I most definitely got my money,s worth. Great game to both teams

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two goal line stands.....please. 

I dont see how what Lumberton fans are upset about their offense.  Give it time.  It took the Orangefield coach two years to get it off the ground......on the ground. :D  With time I have a feeling you are going to like it.  That offense does make the other team upset about not being able to do anything to stop it.......This is the first time you have been able to see it score a lot of points.  It will come. 

Orangefield is in the same boat.  Low numbers and new Offense and they do very well.  Just get all your boys to play football! I was thinking that by the size of the croud that Lumberton was going to be double the amout of Silsbee players.

Lumberton ....stop and help the individuals that cant get their trucks and vans started to leave the game. Whats up with that? Thats what you need to be talking about. Just drive by....its not my problem. 

I hope the two individuals that were helped by Silsbee [b]folks[/b] ;)....got home safe.

Loved the horn on the sidelines......fear the horn!  Throw it down on Newton.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="mactiger" post="1053834" timestamp="1315634345"]
Proud of our Tigers! Nice kicking game tonight too!!!
[/quote]

I agree !! (That's pretty sneaky, mactiger. ;D)

All that offensive production and still can't get a win.... ouch.  2 late fumbles, 1 blocked punt, end 1st half on the silsbee 1 ( for the second week in a row) and a missed fg from the 5.. . . oh yeah, and a kick off return for a TD. . . . . Still have not played 4 quarters. Hope our injured players are able to get healthy for district play and coaches find a better rythm with the new offense and we will be a tough out for every team in 20-4a .  Keep your heads up boys!!!!!  SEASON STARTS NEXT WEEK!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics