Week 3 peewee Predictions

One4All

Png-W vs Lum-W  should be a good one seen Png-W play PA score did not show how good PN white played. Lum always good I can not recall last time they lost SO until they do. I will have to put my money on them....Lum-W
Png-P vs Lum R  Again ill take lumberton.
Lc-G vs Ktz Maybe Ktz first victory.
Bc vs Vid-W I hear Vidor lost last week so they will be out for redemtion. Vid-W
Png-G vs Pa SORRY PA u r not ready for them Maybe next yr! Png-G should win this one......
Lc-W vs Ned-W Ned. young but maybe get there first win. Just do not know anything abt Lc-W
Of vs Bmt-G Im not on the BMT train just yet anyway. The boys in org. played black of Ned tough last week. So Ill take them Of
Vid-B vs Ned-B it does not seem to be the Vid-B of last yr. So Ill take Ned-B on this one..
WOS vs Bmt-B well WOS seems to be back on their game 

[quote name="LHSALLZONE" post="1054382" timestamp="1315700807"]
watched 1/2 of this game . all teams better be concerned with the grey team, them and wos might be  the ones to win it all this year.  really a complete team. 22 is a awesome player, im sold . titans are also a great team, good luck guys
[/quote]
What about Lum White.  I know they won, but did you happen to see any of their game?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder