22-3A after 2 weeks [Passing]

SetX6

reading this post you would have thought that Liberty had beaten Pearland and La marque, but in reallity you've beaten two schools of the blind and your next opponent cant even spell football yet, Fitz is a desent enough QB, but he's not the dragon slayer ya'll make him out to be, he's playing in an ultra soft regular season schedule, with a half azz easy district, lets wait until after they make their playoff run and see what his stats are then, I'm not knocking the kid, but Liberty started the season the same way last year and we all seen what happened when ya'll played quality teams, you got flushed down the drain, dont get me wrong,I hope ya'll are still undefeated when ya'll roll into Coldspring this year because it's gonna be a reallity check for you!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Trojanfan" post="1051309" timestamp="1315412543"]
reading this post you would have thought that Liberty had beaten Pearland and La marque, but in reallity you've beaten two schools of the blind and your next opponent cant even spell football yet, Fitz is a desent enough QB, but he's not the dragon slayer ya'll make him out to be, he's playing in an ultra soft regular season schedule, with a half azz easy district, lets wait until after they make their playoff run and see what his stats are then, I'm not knocking the kid, but Liberty started the season the same way last year and we all seen what happened when ya'll played quality teams, you got flushed down the drain, dont get me wrong,I hope ya'll are still undefeated when ya'll roll into Coldspring this year because it's gonna be a reallity check for you!
[/quote]

THey ain gonna have to wait that long to get that 1 in the loss column. First week of district will be an eye opener.  Put that in your locker room!

[quote name="Cowboys1981" post="1051282" timestamp="1315409197"]
Football and if you know what football is in liberty county then you know the Broncos. Thats where i recieved my stripes.  And we never played a weak sister like hardin or huntington to pad our stats.  When i played not the flute but football my qb went to Texas and was one of the best in the state.
[/quote]

ur like 67.. ok guy? and what qb went to texas? and how'd he do there?

[/quote]

btw they actually started off 0-2 last year.. and time will tell buddy.. all hail almighty coldspring

[/quote]

oh an due to the fact that you obviously can't comprehend what you read.. all ppl on this thread are saying is that fitz is the best qb in 22-3A... where are you gettin all this other bull from? seems like you got a lil animosity built up simply because ppl aren't talking about your trojans enough... recruit more cs fans to hear an stop throwing fits guy

[quote name="Cowboys1981" post="1050731" timestamp="1315335002"]
HUntington and Hardin makes him the best QB.  Give a break a sorry 3a football and a even crappier 2a team. Play some one worth playing and tell me how good he is and Porter sux too.
[/quote]

my point is this.. why are you trying to put this kid down? what's the purpose for your negative comments?

Clearly we are in 2011, so your history isnt gonna change anybody's opinion on who is the best Qb in 22-3A Today. As I see it Fitz is the best Qb playing right now and since i dont recall anyone else throwing names out there, i dont see why there is an arguement over this topic... this time next year(God willing he is without injury) he will still be the best Qb in 22-3A.

Guest beechnut
Well not sure that Townly from Huffman is on the same level the Liberty kid but hes not bad. Biggest difference is the speed of the recivers for Liberty. One thing about Townly is that he is a winner and not scared to stay in the pocket.

[quote name="bjimbo" post="1051681" timestamp="1315444703"]
Liberty hasnt played very good teams but yes he is the best qb in the district as of now
[/quote]

neither has huffman.. fitz was 2nd best last year and deberry is gone.. townley put up 11-27 against hj.. so for you to say for now? who's going to surpass him?

This is what i was refering to

[quote name="dreski" post="1050916" timestamp="1315350618"]
[quote author=Cowboys1981 link=topic=87785.msg1050731#msg1050731 date=1315335002]
HUntington and Hardin makes him the best QB.  Give a break a sorry 3a football and a even crappier 2a team. Play some one worth playing and tell me how good he is and Porter sux too.
[/quote]

best qb IN THIS DISTRICT, yes. considering what he did last year i don't see why this is even a discussion.. especially since liberty "sucks so bad" and will be lucky to go "5-5"... so lemme ask you this, when you played, no not the flute.. football... what were your numbers? ok, thought so. must be your reason for hating so hard!
[/quote]

[quote name="beechnut" post="1051736" timestamp="1315451463"]
Townly has more talent than Deberry but does not have near the recivers. Just my opinion.
[/quote]Debery was faster and a better runner than Townley I doubt Townley puts up the number deberry did or even close

[quote name="SetX6" post="1051893" timestamp="1315494720"]
[quote author=beechnut link=topic=87785.msg1051736#msg1051736 date=1315451463]
Townly has more talent than Deberry but does not have near the recivers. Just my opinion.
[/quote]Debery was faster and a better runner than Townley I doubt Townley puts up the number deberry did or even close
[/quote]

He was indeed faster and a better runner, BUT, this is the QB position and Townly throws the ball extremely well. He is just a junior and has another year to get those numbers. That being said, if the receivers improve, he will hit good numbers

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami