[b]HEADLINE: Dogs choke on the Flex bone.[/b]

Barbers Hill scores 49 and,
Beats the Bulldogs one more time.
With a knick-knack, paddy whack,
And a good flex bone,
They send them Dogs a-limping home.  ;D
[/quote]Good one!!    ;D ;D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1049710" timestamp="1315190604"]
Friday night approximately 11:45PM a Beaumont Soulja was arrested after found walking down I-10 wearing a Blue thong with a sequin Eagle dangling from each ear.  Witnesses report seeing him at another Central slapping just hours earlier.
[/quote]

Now that right there is just funny!

I been around SoulJa. Got tired of some of the non-sports verbage people use on these sights.....just wanta talk sports and smack about sports. Don't like it when it gets personal. Also, my job takes me a lot of places....headed to Thailand next week for two months...gonna miss my Pirates....it's all good though. Sure wanted to see another Central - Vidor battle....always a great game!!! Hope you and your family are well and I'll try to not be a stranger.

[quote name="robanadana" post="1051978" timestamp="1315505275"]
I been around SoulJa. Got tired of some of the non-sports verbage people use on these sights.....just wanta talk sports and smack about sports. Don't like it when it gets personal. Also, my job takes me a lot of places....headed to Thailand next week for two months...gonna miss my Pirates....it's all good though. Sure wanted to see another Central - Vidor battle....always a great game!!! Hope you and your family are well and I'll try to not be a stranger.
[/quote]

[quote name="robanadana" post="1051978" timestamp="1315505275"]
[/quote]

Don't forget you can listen to the Pirates games right here ;-D that way you wont miss a one!!! ;-D might not be in person... but long distant spirit is still spirit!!!

[quote name="VPirate" post="1052469" timestamp="1315570577"]
                                          Headlines:  Tornado season in question this year.
No Tornado touchdowns sighted in Galveston during Jag game as Central blew away any hopes of a Galveston Ball win.    ;D

[/quote]Y'all must be trying to make this week of Headlines the best ever!  ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder