NEWTON VS. KIRBYVILLE BROADCAST/Newton wins!

WOSgrad

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1048031" timestamp="1315019134"]
[quote author=Le Sgt Rey (French) link=topic=87563.msg1048022#msg1048022 date=1315019035]
now I know why rykers left this thread....

K'ville got K'illed.... :o
[/quote]

i promise you kville didnt get killed as bad as your weakbrook is going to get kill by Memorial
[/quote]

:'( :'( :'( :'(

I had a friend ask me why I haven't posted this year, my reply was they don't want to hear what I have to say....well here it is..

First I missed what happened when the eagle got hurt and the whole stands heard a coach say a wordy  dird  but I did see my cats running a lap during a game. I hope you were embarrassed ....one reason I love my wildcats is because you have always played with your hearts. Last week you did not....this week was better but you you let the boys in purple shake you. Be better than them....show them win or lose you left everything you had on the field. Prove it doesn't matter if you win....Please play together as a team again...your fans are still there for you...you boys now have to show yourself that you still have it, on and off the field. No more bad sportsmanship penalties two wrongs don't make a right but a team of my mighty wildcats can make one awsome team......we don't care if you win or lose as long as you play till the clock runs out and you can leave knowing you did your best! My boys look up to you, so please show them how a REAL WILDCAT plays ball!!!!!!

I do and will forever love my cats!!!! We can eat eagle stew next year!!

[quote name="kville68" post="1048300" timestamp="1315025057"]
What I would like to see is some off tackle plays. I bet that would work for 'em.
[/quote]

I told myself I wasn't going to do this, but, what game were you at? Kirbyville did run some off tackle plays, there just wasn't anywhere to run. You also said that the coaches had not taught any fundamentals to anyone but the stars. What an insane thing to say. You think they line up at practice and say "Ok stars over here, and everyone else over there"? Talent level is down in Kirbyville this year no doubt, but your blind backseat driving of the current coaching staff is the most hideous possible by any "fan". Ya'll could bring Alverez back and it wouldn't change. Newton will be loaded the next few years as the 58-8 score on JV tells you. Get ready. And I am acknowledging your "superior" football knowledge for what it is worth. :o

[quote name="kville68" post="1048300" timestamp="1315025057"]
What I would like to see is some off tackle plays. I bet that would work for 'em.
[/quote]
I think the running and passing game just needs the O-line to get get better....sounded like they're improving. Moving Red around from QB to RB to WR to DB is truely getting helping. Is Jacko ok?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed