Smith off to hot start for Hamshire-Fannett

Yes, he did have a great game throwing the ball Friday night, also worth noting he runs the ball well. However I am concerned with how he carries the ball, kind a like a loaf of bread, he needs to correct that. Good Luck this Friday Night against the "WAC ATTACK"

[quote name="HORNSFAN86" post="1045506" timestamp="1314808677"]
Yes, he did have a great game throwing the ball Friday night, also worth noting he runs the ball well. However I am concerned with how he carries the ball, kind a like a loaf of bread, he needs to correct that. Good Luck this Friday Night against the "WAC ATTACK"
[/quote]He can carry it like a cheerleader for all I care. As long as a"W" goes on his belt.  ;D

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1045510" timestamp="1314808837"]
[quote author=HORNSFAN86 link=topic=87434.msg1045506#msg1045506 date=1314808677]
[/quote]He can carry it like a cheerleader for all I care. As long as a"W" goes on his belt.  ;D
[/quote]I hear ya Dove, however you know them Ball Hawks are always looking for something to strip.  8)

[quote name="dawg13" post="1045534" timestamp="1314811910"]
Good comment as the coach stated he does have things to work on to improve.BUT it is not a one man team and together as a team they will get better .We as fans need to improve ourselves to.
[/quote] I absolutely agree, we need to get the fans back in the stands and fired up. My daughter is a HS Cheer Leader and I ride her case about the lack of school spirit HF has right now. Back in the day our Cheer Leaders set the tone for school spirit. It is time to fire this school up and get the students enthused about football again. Come on HF fans lets get behind these boys and show them the support they deserve.  Dang I am ready for Friday night and Saturday for that matter.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83