WOS vs. Giddings Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silsbee is mostly a running team' date=' they gave the Mustangs all that they could handle. I always said that a strong power running game that would eat up the clock while scoring is the way to beat WOS. They seem to have problems with these type teams. With the lack of depth the Mustangs have, I think a team could wear down the defense late in a game and have a chance to win. Is Giddings that team? That remains to be seen.

I said all that to say this: WOS wins by 2 touchdowns, 35-21.

Go Mustangs!! Let's bring some state titles back to district 21-3A.[/quote']

While I do agree with you to a certain extent. You must admit that both of Silsbees scoring drives during this game were kept alive by timely passes. If those were incompletions, would they have scored??? As kicker pointed out, those long, time consuming drives do not benefit you if you don't come away with points, they only hurt you.

Another point- I do not think Giddings can pass as well as Silsbee and their O line is nowhere near as big.

I Will Say This Giddings (CAN PASS THE BALL) When Thay Need To BUT NOT All That Well We Will Find Out Friday Night .WO-S Coaching Staff Knows This And Belive Me The Kids Will To I Hope. Talking About Giddings QB Like I Said In One Of My Post He Is The Key He Is Like The QB From Orangefield But Faster.There Will Be Alot Of Post Put Up This Week By Some Of The Other Guys From Other Boards And Try And Fill You Up With Alot Of Bull So Beware Of This. Thompson The Defence Coach There At WO-S Will Have His Defense Ready And You Can Take That To The Bank

It will Look Like This Friday Night In Baytown.Giddings Will Come On The Field And Take One Look At WO-S And Say To Themself You GoTo Be Kidding Me LOL LOL .Now I Will Put This Together For You Giddings Looks Alot Like Silsbees Offence Line And The Backfield Like Kirbyville And A QB Like Orangefield But Much FASTER.I Was Just Looking At The Forecast For Friday It Calls For THUNDER and LIGHTING This Is So Strange At The End Of The Forecast It Said WEST ORANGE- STARK BY ALOT.Ok now That I Have Got A Laugh Out Of You The Mustangs Have Been In Some Tuff Games This Year BUT This One Will Be One The Mustangs Defense MUST STEP UP And Play The Best Game Thay Have Played All Year. Coach Thompson Is ONE OF THE BEST DEFENCE COACHES AROUND There Is Not Much That Gets By Him. Offense Sell Tickets But DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS And Down Deep In My Heart I Relly Think The Mustangs Will Put It Together And Make S E TEXAS PROUD

I will go with WOS in this one. It should be tight for 3 quarters with WOS pulling away in the 4th qtr. I saw last year's game between these two and predicted that we would see this match-up again. The Mustangs are a more well rounded team than last year. The only concern I have is the fact that the 'stangs can have bouts of getting a little sloppy at times ( of course that may have been purely out of boredom during the regular season! :wink: ) Good luck Mustangs from all your 21-AAA pals!!! :D

the coach from giddings and the rest of there staff has one thing in mind control the clock and run it right at them like thay did last year nothing diffrent. the last thing giddings wants is to get into a foot race with the mustangs then shame on them. the thing giddings is looking for is turnovers by the mustangs this is a big key in this game will be the turnovers .

I watched the game last year and no way Giddings beats Wos. We were all blindsided by Wimberley last year (I still cannot believe that game) but the only team I can see hanging with Wos is Cuero.

I Will Say This Giddings (CAN PASS THE BALL) When Thay Need To BUT NOT All That Well We Will Find Out Friday Night .WO-S Coaching Staff Knows This And Belive Me The Kids Will To I Hope. Talking About Giddings QB Like I Said In One Of My Post He Is The Key He Is Like The QB From Orangefield But Faster.There Will Be Alot Of Post Put Up This Week By Some Of The Other Guys From Other Boards And Try And Fill You Up With Alot Of Bull So Beware Of This. Thompson The Defence Coach There At WO-S Will Have His Defense Ready And You Can Take That To The Bank

OK... 2 things, Giddings is nowhere near as big as Silsbee and every wether report I've seen says it will be clear on Friday.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder