Hamshire-Fannett vs. Anahuac Prediction's

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is Anauhac better have some tall cover corner's or Malveaux & Carmon are going to eat'em up. All BS aside HF is a better team this year and should give "THE WAC ATTACK" a good game. I look forward to see how we match up with the speed of the Panther's as this will give us a good idea as to where we are as a team. Good luck to both squads I hope you have a fun and injury free game. I hated to hear about Anahuac's Running Back, I pray God Speed on his recovery.

[color=blue]HF- 22[/color]
[color=black]ANAHUAC - 21[/color]

I think our secondary is our weakness Kinkaid showed that so yall shouldnt have a problem throwing the ball unlesss something changed from last week .  Anahuac dont seem to be as good as last year with out Justin and the seniors that graduated. But i think it will be good game .

[quote name="APanthers" post="1045525" timestamp="1314810948"]
I think our secondary is our weakness Kinkaid showed that so yall shouldnt have a problem throwing the ball unlesss something changed from last week .  Anahuac dont seem to be as good as last year with out Justin and the seniors that graduated. But i think it will be good game .
[/quote]Crawfishing HUH?  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asfdefsa02
    Newest Member
    asfdefsa02